Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
in australia we have a nationwide minute of silence on anzac day. when i was in eighth grade the whole school (about 1200 people) was brought to the quadrangle to be silent together. it took the teachers like half an hour to get us all to shut up but anyway eventually the minute began. at about the 40-second mark one of the guys in my year said "AVSHALOM'S GAY" in a moderately loud voice and it echoed off all the concrete in the perfect silence and everybody heard it and i was mocked by a thousand voices. at the time i was mortified but in hindsight it was a perfectly timed own and i respect it. anyway share your traumatic stories, namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The past is in the past my good man or lady. Let it stay in the past.

Namaste.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
they never tried to make the whole school do the minute of silence together ever again

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

The past is in the past my good man or lady. Let it stay in the past.

Namaste.
i'm scarred

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
fukin nerd

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Sorry to break it to you OP but that didn't really happen you just have psychosis problems and were hearing voices and thought everyone was out to get you at that time

your psychosis problems will go away when you embrace the gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Avshalom posted:

i'm scarred

Yes. So are we all. No matter how pastoral our lives have been. No matter how taciturn. We've all suffered. Slings and arrows, slings and arrows.

What matters is you are here and now. You are. Stronger or weaker for past experiences, you are now.

And you're still going forward. Look in that direction.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh yah...

Namaste

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it really rustled my jimmies

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i never came out of the library again because they knew, they all knew that i was gay

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I got bullied in school. It was not, in fact, fun.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
this one time I was walking down the hall and a phalanx of people came by and wouldn't step out of my way when I clearly had the right-of-way. This was 20 years ago and I will never let this instance of bullying go; Kuato will have his revenge someday.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I was bullied once. It was pretty good.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
but ahvshalom you are gay!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
a footbal players hold me down while the coach sucked my dick

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
They putted things inside me.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Putty posted:

but ahvshalom you are gay!
it was meant to be a secret

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Every time someone bullied me I would either crack a joke, or else look for an opportunity to show them kindness at a later point. You only need to do that once or twice before no one wants to gently caress with you because you are friends with bullies

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
id kick you right in the dick if i could

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Drunk Nerds posted:

Every time someone bullied me I would either crack a joke, or else look for an opportunity to show them kindness at a later point. You only need to do that once or twice before no one wants to gently caress with you because you are friends with bullies
every time someone bullied me i would drop my pants and break into a graceful dance to indicate i was sexually active

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a teenager tried to pick a fight with me the other night I was like dude I'm 30 and just want to walk home and he was just drunk and kept trying to fight me lmao I'm a grown rear end man stop bullying me mates

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Drunk Nerds posted:

telling a knock-knock joke and showing kindness by giving the bullies your cd player and money will win them over every time. nobody fucks with a guy like that.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

come to think of it literally almost every day at least one person in a car yells gently caress you or suck my dick to me as they drive past me I'm just really bullyable I guess

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Drunk Nerds posted:

Same except I just punched one of them once

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

come to think of it literally almost every day at least one person in a car yells gently caress you or suck my dick to me as they drive past me I'm just really bullyable I guess

i've never bullied anyone before is it ok if I bully you for a little bit?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tom Gorman posted:

i've never bullied anyone before is it ok if I bully you for a little bit?

im not gonna stop you :smith:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nobody could bully me and i would kick their fuckin rear end if they just tried it

go ahead and try it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

a footbal players hold me down while the coach sucked my dick

Go on :fap:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Pulled my pants down around my ankles to piss in the urinal well into high school but my pranger is like a mile long and chubby like a white girl w/ cornrows so the bullying was minimal

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Celluloid Sam posted:

im not gonna stop you :smith:

Haha look at this little bitch. I'm gonna gently caress you up, you retard idiot fucker.

Fatty. Nice titties ya got there fatty.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Whew I'm good, thanks man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its true

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

That's a nice AV

For a clown to use

On his circus's webpage

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tom Gorman posted:

Haha look at this little bitch. I'm gonna gently caress you up, you retard idiot fucker.

Fatty. Nice titties ya got there fatty.

sup, fatty tatties

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SurfaceDetail posted:

That's a nice AV

For a clown to use

On his circus's webpage

my av is God drat incredible this is a bridge too far

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003
a friend of mine in jr high was pissing in a urinal and a dude came behind him and pulled his pants up, causing him to pee his pants.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i smash bullys cunts

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

there was a dude in middle school who always found an excuse to talk to me between class and make up outlandish poo poo about v weird, specific insults that "everyone" was calling me. it was confusing

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I had to get the seniors lunch when I was a freshman on the football team that fuckin sucked op because it gave me almost no time to eat my own lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
and so I had to run a lot gently caress

• Locked thread