Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I like wrestling i like to watch the ladies wrestle

Women participating in any sport other than tennis make me uncomfortable. Just because I know if they had the physical strength of men they would rule the world with an iron fist of tyranny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Women participating in any sport other than tennis make me hot. Just because I know if they had the physical strength of men they would rule the world with an iron fist of tyranny.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Tournament golf is good to watch. There should be a Masters every single weekend. I'd watch.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Haier posted:

Tournament golf is good to watch. There should be a Masters every single weekend. I'd watch.
it's slow as gently caress but it makes for chill background viewing, and the visuals are more relaxing than other slow rear end sports like baseball

too bad everyone likes to poo poo on it, but i agree with you

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm gay

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Get the rope boys, we got a live one.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Why doesn't ESPN show hot dog eating contests? I wanna get onn TVision

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQuXalg4PKs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

espn2 got back into the nerd poo poo game this year. they showed one of those lovely mobas or whatever several months ago and a few weeks ago they had street fighter

• Locked thread