Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
could i be drunk on one or is this like bicycles and horses where they had to make a state law to stop drunk people from finding other means of transportation

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

What would you guys do if one day you woke up in the Pokémon world? That would be so cool. I'd probably become a Pokémon trainer, traveling the world collecting badges and pokemon. Awesome. And you all? What would you guys do?
I would stay at home and do nothing of value whenever possible.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

UM! iTS AN ELECTRIC MOUSE YOU gently caress. not a cat

loving retarted bitch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oberleutnant posted:

loving retarted bitch
It's not technically a mouse or a cat, since Japan does not have the same animals (instead of "normal" "placental" mammals, they have what are known as marsupials).

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm gonna go see the space shuttle Columbia at the museum

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm gonna go see the space shuttle Columbia at the museum
That one blew up dummy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

That one blew up dummy

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Oberleutnant posted:

loving retarted bitch

Back off bro, I'm armed.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

:wtf:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'd probably get killed just like most of the population. Ash would have been dead in the first episode if electrocution worked realistically in Pokemon.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol imagine if there were actually pikachus!!!! And all the nerds in the park playing pokemon were all trying to catch them so they could grind them up to make candy or whatever they do in that game. Would be hosed up.

Anyways the best pokemen are the ones that are just a thing with a face on it, like geodude, voltorb, ghastly, koffing, etc.

Also this mofucker is rad and I would use him to jack up my car when I change my tires

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Oberleutnant posted:

loving retarted bitch

Someone painted a meowth like a pikachu? Sounds like the work of Team Rocket to me!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If pokemans were real professor Oak would be railing all y'alls moms

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I've caught a shoe

several, in fact

(kinda smelly tho)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In the world of pokémon there are dirty Persians everywhere, making GBS threads all over the place

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

There's some term in the pokemon community, I don't remember because I'm not a child, but it relates to the in-universe descriptions of many pokemon as having terrifying abilities no animal has or should ever have, as simple conditions of being alive. Digletts can cause earthquakes. Pupitar can devour mountains and Machamps can move four mountains at once. Magcargo is literally hotter than the sun and I doubt he's the only one. Pretty much every regular ol' ghost type torments people for sustenance and a few of them are outright killers. Many legendary pokemon are deities credited with the creation/guardianship of time and space and the world, or are avatars of creation and destruction, and even the ones that aren't outright gods are powerful psychics, time-travelers, and harbingers of natural disasters.

tl;dr pretty scary, but pretty neat I guess until one inevitably kills you

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

also I would stand in one place in my house forever and ever, waiting to tell little burglars what a loving great ball is.

yeah, my house is twice as big on the inside as the outside. it's still like 40sq.ft. No, there's no toilet. Thats what grimer is for.

im cute fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Aug 13, 2016

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

End Of Worlds posted:

there are several pokemon id gently caress

Lapras has those come to bed eyes

Gat drat

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
lots of kids would drown in ponds

and by "kids" I mean "people age 1.5-60"

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I'd have sex with Brock

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

G.I. Jaw posted:

I'd have sex with Brock

Officer Jenny 4 me she's cool and has a motorcycle

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Fire isla-and (fire, fire island) - it's a funky weekend (funky) a funky funky weeke-end
Fire isla-and (fire, fire island) - it's a funky weekend (funky) a funky funky weeke-end
It's the place where you'll find me, the sun and sea, the place where love is free, yeah
You never know just who you meet, maybe someone out of your wildest fantasies, yeah

Don't go in the bushes, don't go in the bushes
Don't go in the bushes, someone might grab ya, someone might grab ya
Don't go in the bushes, don't go, don't go in the bushes
Don't go in the bushes, someone might stab ya, someone might stab ya, yeah

Don't go in the bushes, no, someone might grab ya, someone might grab ya
Don't go in the bushes, someone might stab ya, someone might stab ya

Sea, plane or train will take you there-ere, it's a paradi-ise, there's also bus or cab, yeah
We can scream, but let's sing, we can do each other's thi-ing, yeah

Don't go in the bushes, don't go in the bushes, no
Don't go in the bushes, someone might grab ya, someone might grab ya
Don't go in the bushes, don't go - in the bushes
Don't go in the bushes, someone might stab ya, yeah-eah

Groove at the Ice Palace (get on down at the Monster)
Been there, been there (been there at the Blue Whale)
Peckin', I'm peckin (peckin' at the Sandpiper)
Pumpin, I'm pumpin (pumpin' at the Botel)

(Fire island, fire island) I'll take your hand (fire island) you take mine
We'll hit the groove (fire island) and really shake the times
There's a house (fire island) on your back
Boogie on down (fire island) follow me back
(Fire island, fire island) I'll take your hand (fire island) you take mine
We'll hit the groove (fire island) and really shake the times
There's a house (fire island) on your back
Boogie on down (fire island) follow me back

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'd stick my dick in a dolphin's blowhole

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I would probably be driven mad by all the boring conversations. I get it, we live in the world of pokemon. That doesn't mean every conversation has to be about pokemon. I want to know about you, not about how great your loving pidgey is or whatever.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I wonder what we would eat in pokemon world, as, like, cows and sheep and stuff could probably turn you inside out and make you into a surfboard or something. and all the grass types you either make you fall asleep, stoned or poison you,

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They're sentient creatures who can sometimes even talk and communicate, clearly intelligent. Why shouldn't we get to put our penises inside them?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Zzulu posted:

They're sentient creatures who can sometimes even talk and communicate, clearly intelligent. Why shouldn't we get to put our penises inside them?

The first guy to have AIDS asked a very similar question!

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
everyone in this thread that demonstrated knowledge of this poo poo just got baited by op into outing themselves as retards

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Robot Pride posted:

everyone in this thread that demonstrated knowledge of this poo poo just got baited by op into outing themselves as retards

Actually pokemon is in fact good, idiot.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

Actually pokemon is in fact good, idiot.

- a baby

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

With that attitude you'll never be the very best like no one ever was-

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Zzulu posted:

quote:

Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit’s will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I would spend all my energy trying to become a dragon type pokemon, or merge with one by replicating that accident Bill had.

• Locked thread