Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
Do not use the kettle.

On a similar note, ejaculate into the kettle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I'll sleep fine, since this is basically all expenses paid I got a fat loving Italian dinner and now I'm half comatose.

enjoy your trip forums friend

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

symbolic posted:

cut a hole in the mattress and gently caress it

threaten mattress if it tries to call the cops

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I stayed in a hotel for work once.

Started railing the cleaning chick on day three.

Can recommend.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
pls tell me op just how u have defiled urself tonight

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Try to figure out where the hidden camera is.

Write letters to loved ones on La Quinta Inn stationery, you world beater you.

It'll be OK, just pretend all of those obvious signs of forced entry don't exist.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jesus Christ posted:

print up a goatse and hide it behind one of the paintings on the wall. Years from now when they're renovating/redecorating/tearing down the hotel somebody will pull down that painting and BAM! goatse'd!

this is a good idea and I stay in hotels a lot but have never thought of this

well now I have a new thing to do

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I am in a hotel now actually and wish I had a goatse printed

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I hope op scheduled a wake up call so he didn't sleep in!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Nah I'm good, I wake up early by nature these days.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

OctoberBlues posted:

One time when I was traveling for work I bought a frozen burrito and then realized the room didn't have a microwave because it was an actual nice hotel (I think I made a thread about this), so I put it in the sink still wrapped and ran hot water over it for like an hour, lol.

This is the saddest thing, whyyy?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Indy posted:

This is the saddest thing, whyyy?

tbh, I don't know.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Put an ear to the wall to try and hear other hotel guests loving, while rubbing your dick. Listen very hard until you at least imagine you hear sex noises, rub faster and faster until you blow your load, then move your ear to another part of a wall and repeat. Keep doing this until just before checkout time, then take a picture of the room's greasy earmark-covered walls to post here. Be nice though, no spooge pics.

At checkout, ask for the hotel manager. Tell him you have a sore neck due to a bad mattress, and want your money refunded. If you don't get it, piss on him.

Tell 'em I sent you.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
So OP what's it like to be a person with so little self control and willpower that you think you need foreign agents in your body chemistry to be a normal person?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

So OP what's it like to be a person with so little self control and willpower that you think you need foreign agents in your body chemistry to be a normal person?

Ask your mom.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Just do enough weight lifting that when it comes to be time to leave, you are so buff that you can't fit through the door straight-on and can easily stare down anyone who tells you to turn to the side.

Then when they can't kick you out and you apparently can't leave, local TV news will arrive to see this freakish event, and you can prob spin a book out of it called 5* Fitness or some other hotel-related thing.

Gotta think of stuff like that op not just hedonism.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Ask your mom.

drat

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Ask your mom.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Autoerotic asphyxiation, obviously OP. That's basically what hotel rooms are for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Well, I may very well be impending a job offer in the next day.

The big question is whether I want to take it, particularly with another tempting, but less certain offer on the horizon. Hopefully they'll give me a week.

• Locked thread