Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm getting ready to start my shift at the "murdering dare" factory and BOY are my arms tired

Is business booming?

RVWinkle posted:

When I worked at Hewlett-Packard:

They used Dell computers extensively
To activate a single network port they had to assign a project manager and make it a 2 month project
Technical support (me!) was so awful that the employees usually just took their computers to Geek Squad

lol u sucked at ur job
actually sounds like everyone sucked or most likely did not give one iota of fucks

That Robot posted:

I'm going to go and poo poo in your toilet you rapist tribes rear end in a top hat

beotch

do one better and leave an old fashioned upper decker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread