Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i told him to suck my wingus and he was flabbergasted! looks like the whole firm is going under lmao!

anyways share your favourite stories of corporate greed and malfeasance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i found out a fiduciary employee at Jerry Mumphrey's Hot Scones and Dinner Breads was embezzling currants but the boys in legal have advised me to keep the details of how i murdered her under my hat ;)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'll miss Turbo Textiles :(

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

I'll miss Turbo Textiles :(

it's really just a holding company

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The IT guy at my last shop stole a bunch of Mac books but then he wrecked his motorcycle into the back of a pickup and died. If he had a trike he probably would've been fine, and possibly a more upstanding member of society.

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
u married gateway ur a human being lOL

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

King of Bees posted:

The IT guy at my last shop stole a bunch of Mac books but then he wrecked his motorcycle into the back of a pickup and died. If he had a trike he probably would've been fine, and possibly a more upstanding member of society.

ew an apple user

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I completely ignored someone's email from 8/3 and when they asked me a couple days ago for the completed poo poo I pretended I never got the email and it worked. loving bozos.

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

I completely ignored someone's email from 8/3 and when they asked me a couple days ago for the completed poo poo I pretended I never got the email and it worked. loving bozos.

its almost like communication issues are real when ur a hardcore sperg like all u SA kids are

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
turns out sales sold something that doesn't technically exist. those rascals!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

epileptic_ev posted:

its almost like communication issues are real when ur a hardcore sperg like all u SA kids are

I know, right?!?! :haw:

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
no wonder u couldnt beat a noobie hpb sniper pretending to be a chick when yall was try harding on theclq LOL

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

epileptic_ev posted:

no wonder u couldnt beat a noobie hpb sniper pretending to be a chick when yall was try harding on theclq LOL

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

didn't i hire you to head up the social media department?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

*chuckles amongst audience*

The_end
May 17, 2014
I have spent 12535.00 dollars on 3 pieces of medical equipment. Then I discovered that there is a cheaper version of the same piece of equipment for 240.00 a piece. The boss was not even upset.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i smoked weed and blew it in the boss's face and he died still got my benefits tho

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

gargle chome posted:

i smoked weed and blew it in the boss's face and he died still got my benefits tho

under a strict interpretation of robert's rules of order you are entitled to add his wife to your harem

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i jerked off in the bathroom to an anime drawing on the stall door

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i only accept lump sum payments because im not a nigafool

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JakeP posted:

i jerked off in the bathroom to an anime drawing on the stall door

It's about time we discussed getting you a raise!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

im bernie madoff

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im bernie madoff

i remember when you "madoff" with everyone's hard earned money

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

gargle chome posted:

Weed kills

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i remember when you "madoff" with everyone's hard earned money

heh heh heh it was a queso emergency

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm madoff heck and i'm not going to take it anymore!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I hate it when we have catered events, special luncheons, etc. It's always the same bland crap food and I've been here for fifteen years. I'm a grown man, no I don't want that fruit punch with seven-up or whatever the gently caress that is.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I hate it when we have catered events, special luncheons, etc. It's always the same bland crap food and I've been here for fifteen years. I'm a grown man, no I don't want that fruit punch with seven-up or whatever the gently caress that is.

The company I used to work for had to stop having catered events because they were losing so much money and then they went bankrupt and closed, lol.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i quit my job at the dick sucking factory because i want to work with my hands

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ya already injected me with rapid tumor poo poo im here 4 different reasons now

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I lost the big account. We won't be making as much money this year and things are looking bleak for accounts receivable. Human resources is going to have to reevaluate and adjust the population of the office. There are donuts in the break room if anybody wants one

epileptic_ev
Aug 25, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i heard that sick bitch is back on the 28th i figure that week will be the crux of it all

3 weeks vacation mid case tho is p telling

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

King of Bees posted:

looks like hell never be the head of a major corporation

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

epileptic_ev posted:

i heard that sick bitch is back on the 28th i figure that week will be the crux of it all

I'm getting ready to start my shift at the "murdering dare" factory and BOY are my arms tired

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm getting ready to start my shift at the "murdering dare" factory and BOY are my arms tired

sounds like the "graveyard" shift

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sounds like the "graveyard" shift

haha its a real killer

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

The_end posted:

I have spent 12535.00 dollars on 3 pieces of medical equipment. Then I discovered that there is a cheaper version of the same piece of equipment for 240.00 a piece. The boss was not even upset.

Call the cheaper company have them bill 12535.00 $ but you pay the cheaper price and pocket the difference. It's easy if both parties agree. It's just the cost of doing business.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
When I worked at Hewlett-Packard:

They used Dell computers extensively
To activate a single network port they had to assign a project manager and make it a 2 month project
Technical support (me!) was so awful that the employees usually just took their computers to Geek Squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

epileptic_ev posted:

I'm going to go and poo poo in your toilet you rapist tribes rear end in a top hat

beotch

• Locked thread