Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hooooooooly poo poo life used to be different. I told my mum about this q-t at the office and she told me to bring flowers in to her. Lol can you imagine the reaction?

In the confessions thread a goonette said that somebody bought a new bed with a ribbon on it on the, like, second date. On bis parents' advice.

Share your mum lovehacks here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"Just be yourself"

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
"don't ever let a man touch you 'down there' or else you'll get a disease and die"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I left your moms tip on the nightstand.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

My mum works with a girl I went to highschool with who occasionally asks about me out of politeness. Even when I am in a relationship my mum repeatedly tells me I should start liking her photos on facebook and eventually try to set up a date. I'm not really down for hitting on random facebook acquaintances, we haven't seen each other in years and barely knew each other to begin with, but it is honestly not terrible advice that could work in a different context. Except in this case all the girl's photos are of her toddler aged niece.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

"don't catch a diqq 'les it got a wallet onnit" - mom

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
If the red river's flowin'
To the dirt road be goin'

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
"love is like a flower u just have to water it a bit"

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

lol ur mom is better at smashing pussy than you, if you brought her flowers you would be loving her in the parking lot at the end of the day

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know, seems like good advice. Are you ugly or something? The rules are different if you are ugly or fat.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
i loved your mom's tips last night

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
I feel like fyad poster Slut of Eugenics would fit in good here haha

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
i gave your mom just the tip last night

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
my mom has probably given many people more than just a tip hahahahahaha

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LT56 posted:

I feel like fyad poster Slut of Eugenics would fit in good here haha

Do you keep flashcards on them? That's weird rear end stalking poo poo bro; you should probably cut it out.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Do you keep flashcards on them? That's weird rear end stalking poo poo bro; you should probably cut it out.

Using the waves of sound the true master paralyzes his opponents, leaving him vulnerable to attack

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

My mum works with a girl I went to highschool with who occasionally asks about me out of politeness. Even when I am in a relationship my mum repeatedly tells me I should start liking her photos on facebook and eventually try to set up a date. I'm not really down for hitting on random facebook acquaintances, we haven't seen each other in years and barely knew each other to begin with, but it is honestly not terrible advice that could work in a different context. Except in this case all the girl's photos are of her toddler aged niece.

This means she is baby crazy and extremely dtf. Your mom is wise

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LT56 posted:

Using the waves of sound the true master paralyzes his opponents, leaving him vulnerable to attack

I never played D&D so that doesn't make any sense.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

I never played D&D so that doesn't make any sense.

Yes we will fight the world revolution so all children must be playing AD&D at least once and chess as well.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LT56 posted:

Yes we will fight the world revolution so all children must be playing AD&D at least once and chess as well.

Exactly. I know what you mean. And then when we finally soundgarden the arena when can eat lunch. Then we will climb the mountain to hear the songs about the skymen and how they will tell us their secret bathing rituals.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Manticorny posted:

i gave your mom just the tip last night

sorry about your leprosy

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Exactly. I know what you mean. And then when we finally soundgarden the arena when can eat lunch. Then we will climb the mountain to hear the songs about the skymen and how they will tell us their secret bathing rituals.

AGREED SIGNED THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Was I supposed to tip your mom after last night?

Goddamnit who wrote the etiquette book on whores?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

My mum's a skeleton now so her advice would probably just be a bunch of rattling and spooky ghost noises.

• Locked thread