Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I want to put Iconoclasts back on the list, because as much as I like the game, I lost all willpower to work on the LP.

Edit: If anyone takes up the mantle for this LP and would like to use any of the visual effects I used in my attempt, I'll gladly hook you up.

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Requesting an LP of a Khornate Norsca campaign from Total Warhammer, thanks! Doesn't have to be on SA.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
So in light of recent discussion in the Sandcastle regarding the consolidation of stickie threads in LP, I've decided that now's as good a time as any wrap up this iteration of the Request List thread in preparation for its inevitable merger with the Recommendation Thread and hand it off to the poor unfortunate soul who wants to take up the task from here.

Just as well too, since we're at the end of the month and it's time for the last batch of bubble requests to be cleared off anyway. I'll keep the thread open until everything is finalized and the new thread goes live, but for simplicity's sake consider the request list LOCKED as of tonight. I will not be adding any new requests to the list, so if you have something you want to see LP'd keep it in mind and save it for whatever thread succeeds this one.

Also if you'd like a say in shaping the direction of this sub, head on over to the Sandcastle and add your voice to the debate. We're still open to options and opinions

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This thread has now served it purpose, on to the next one!