Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

I canceled a package I was expecting, it was for some Shaoxing rice wine which was like $13 on amazon and then I went to the local asian market down the street and found the exact same botle for $1.72 lol get fukked amazon fukking 1000% markup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i heard you can order cereal marshmallows w/o the cereal from amazon, can anyone c/d if that is legal?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ThePeavstenator

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

City of Glompton posted:

i heard you can order cereal marshmallows w/o the cereal from amazon, can anyone c/d if that is legal?

either way that's a pretty hosed up thing to do imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

who do I ship the dick pics to? I got them nicely packaged, protected in a plastic baggie.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

Chill la Chill posted:

who do I ship the dick pics to? I got them nicely packaged, protected in a plastic baggie.

me, please follow all the steps outlined in the pucatrade shipping guide especially the one about putting tape over the toploader opening

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm watching my mailbox for an envelope of BYOB goodies from FluffieDuckie that I earned for creating a character in FAU's Let's Go Over There pbp thread.

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I joined Postcrossing so I get postcards from strangers around the world once or twice a week.

Also waiting on a box of books from Better World Books.

SASS-133DCB

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

queserasera posted:

I joined Postcrossing so I get postcards from strangers around the world once or twice a week.

Also waiting on a box of books from Better World Books.

Hey, that post card thing sounds kinda neat :)

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It is! Free to sign up too. You have to mail out five cards and the other person has to receive them before you start receiving cards from other people, so there's a bit of a wait. But it's so much fun.

SASS-133DCB

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

DICK LOOK 2016!

the title was very misleading

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ThePeavstenator posted:

me, please follow all the steps outlined in the pucatrade shipping guide especially the one about putting tape over the toploader opening

I double bagged it after placing it in the toploader, hope that's enough protection from getting wet

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Chill la Chill posted:

I double bagged it after placing it in the toploader, hope that's enough protection from getting wet

oh my :blush:

sounds hot

----------------

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
I once had a package I ordered from Amazon get delivered on a Sunday. It was wild.

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

Chill la Chill posted:

Even if the contents aren't damaged I'm going to put the packaging through the Co60 radiation test and if it fails I'm demanding a refund and leaving you a 1 star review for shoddy shipping.

----------------

Tumblr of scotch

Please, don't be my neighbor.
One of my two packages for the rest of my Halloween costume arrived today. Big sequin belt with giant buckle down, bolo tie to go.

Boomzilla

I ordered some snow boots from zappos and those fuckers are coming next week

Elusif

My headphones got delivered, but I think they are broken they only work if my phone is directly in front of me.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I've only now just read the OP and the tracking game is the best game. I tell all my friends about packages I'm awaiting that have tracking for the most mundane things like the BB-8 baseball from Fenway park the other week or this compressor I'm waiting for any day now. I refresh the page every 30 minutes to see if it's changed. Maybe it comes faster? who knows? maybe the driver gets a notification that someone's checking up on their package and starts to drive a little faster. It's usually boring since they only show the major spots. I think they should change it to be more frequent. It should say if the driver had to take a poop or maybe ate a bad hotdog on a truck stop on the way over and now he's having massive diarrhea so expect a couple hours' delay.

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 25, 2016

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
i ordered tom of finland stamps

----------------

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
lately i been spending a lil too much time and money on ebay but i have gotten several sweet collections of rare jazz recordings. another one is on the way...

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

garbage owl posted:

lately i been spending a lil too much time and money on ebay but i have gotten several sweet collections of rare jazz recordings. another one is on the way...

are you my brother

----------------

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich
It's at a post office in Milwaukee right now, if you want to get it right now you could just go right now and ask for it right now and if they tell you "well we can't give it to you RIGHT NOW because we're closed RIGHT NOW" then you can just smirk and tell them "okay" then break in and take it RIGHT NOW. You already paid for it so it's not really a problem.

----------------

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

package I mentioned in second post ITT is due today, will report back with results

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I am sorry, you cannot receive a package on the 27th as the number 27 has stopped working. Your delivery may come on the Valenteenth or as late as next Focktober

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

Worldshatter posted:

package I mentioned in second post ITT is due today, will report back with results

I CAN'T WAIT. poo poo

----------------

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

confirming package has arrived, life is good once more

KomodoWagon

by R. Guyovich

Worldshatter posted:

confirming package has arrived, life is good once more

holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

post pics pls

----------------

Instruction Manuel

Zorodius posted:

I am sorry, you cannot receive a package on the 27th as the number 27 has stopped working. Your delivery may come on the Valenteenth or as late as next Focktober

Wtf, reboot the 27th, I'll be busy in Focktober.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i bought a 100 dollar board game and I was looking forward to tracking it but it's been 4 days without any mention of tracking. I fear it'll just show up on my doorstep without the fun anticipation of tracking :negative:

Instruction Manuel

Chill la Chill posted:

i bought a 100 dollar board game and I was looking forward to tracking it but it's been 4 days without any mention of tracking. I fear it'll just show up on my doorstep without the fun anticipation of tracking :negative:

Aww. At least it'll be a complete surprise when it shows up. The anticipation will be palpable, especially at that price.

Takane

by FactsAreUseless

Chill la Chill posted:

What's this wild board game that costs 100 bux?

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Takane posted:

What's this wild board game that costs 100 bux?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/175914/food-chain-magnate

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

just arrived, thank you all for holding this tracking vigil with me. good luck to all with your future packaging ventures

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

can a package be tracked if the tracking info was never sent?

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

Chill la Chill posted:

can a package be tracked if the tracking info was never sent?

i know a guy with a gravelly voice who doesn't ask questions for the right price and likes to hang in the shadowy corners of dive bars

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ThePeavstenator posted:

just arrived, thank you all for holding this tracking vigil with me. good luck to all with your future packaging ventures

shutting this one down as our package has arrived

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread