Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Danaru posted:

:siren: New Episode! :siren:

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 23 - Hiccups

We do actually finish the storyline this session, for now it's another episode of us throwing fireballs at each other and accidentally completing side quests

On camera hiccups is a special kind of hell, especially when you probably need to laugh at all the ridiculous bullshit going down.

Also, If you intend any postgame antics. Keep in mind that hacking difficulty increases based on how many places you have already hacked. So I don't you don't end up with a dozen identical planet saints done, and then loving up trying to finally remember to unlock let's pretend or most of the gun stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

This LP needs a "Dan edit that out" counter.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Or a "Dan starts channeling Rick from Rick and Morty" counter.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Section Z posted:

Also, If you intend any postgame antics. Keep in mind that hacking difficulty increases based on how many places you have already hacked. So I don't you don't end up with a dozen identical planet saints done, and then loving up trying to finally remember to unlock let's pretend or most of the gun stores.
There's only one hack that's even slightly difficult though, and they're all hard-coded so you can just look up the solution if you don't want to do it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 24 - No One Can Stop The Wall

I also have a dramatization of the last few minutes of this episode

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"Oh good, I'm sure Dan will appreciate this moment and Song-"

Grace Time, everything is on fire, it's just as I imagined :allears:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

If I remember right, the falling sequence is like the ship escape sequence near the beginning, where if your graphics quality is set too high for your system, then it fucks everything up.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Hello Sailor posted:

If I remember right, the falling sequence is like the ship escape sequence near the beginning, where if your graphics quality is set too high for your system, then it fucks everything up.

iirc they're on console though?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Yep, we're on PS4 :v: We find out pretty quick what Grace's issue is in the next episode

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Hello Sailor posted:

I was trying to block those memories out. but-

Danaru posted:

Yep, we're on PS4 :v: We find out pretty quick what Grace's issue is in the next episode

Also, I didn't get set on fire. So I'll still have that.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Man I hate seeing the falling section in co-op, it's completely broken and I have no idea how I got through it in co-op twice.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Section Z posted:

"Oh good, I'm sure Dan will appreciate this moment and Song-"

Grace Time, everything is on fire, it's just as I imagined :allears:
It's such a Dan & Grace moment. :allears:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 25 - Break It Down, Zinyak

Grace figures out how to defeat the wall hit literally any button besides up.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

It was kind of funny watching you act like the floor was lava the whole time when it's actually the best place to go to regenerate your health.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I enjoyed how Dan's first instinct when surrounded by aliens, is to grab one and throw them into the giant laser beam.

Also it's canon that Bev is the one who tore Zinyak's head off. Why? Because Spine Rip is Sub-Zero's fatality :v:

https://youtu.be/683t_cI46Bo?t=1m37s

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Section Z posted:

Also it's canon that Bev is the one who tore Zinyak's head off. Why? Because Spine Rip is Sub-Zero's fatality :v:

https://youtu.be/683t_cI46Bo?t=1m37s

I'll accept this as canon :v:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As far as what Volition does next, I would just be super-happy with a remastered/HD version of Saints Row 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

This is what volition's working on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVKn4QqSzog

looks like a saints reboot. With puckish rogue superheroes.

double nine fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Mar 17, 2017

• Locked thread