Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Applewhite you should know better than to post NSA threads, especially ones with 0 content in GBS 3.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi posted:

Applewhite you should know better than to post NSA threads, especially ones with 0 content in GBS 3.0

Yeah sorry.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lasher posted:

They how will people know I'm a manly man?

Leave the mustache. Obviously.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Got ED? Come to our clinic and start dating and banging girls young enough to be your granddaughter.

The car is definitely hers. Because you're a manly man.

mds2 posted:

I'd buy this. Calluses suck
You can use a dremel on calluses pretty safely.

I just use a razor though.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 2, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Lasher posted:

It's called "being a provider" and it's the manliest thing you can do besides buying any number of products advertized in MEN'S HEALTH using buff dudes, large tires, and chains.

Sluggz
Jun 15, 2002

This ones a classic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
*Eats a black-painted tactical banana for lunch*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lasher posted:

Suck all the dicks? :shrug:

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Applewhite posted:

I'm a MAN and that means I need a MAN sized dildo. The Ramrod 5000 is the only dildo made by MEN for MEN. Twelve solid inches of rear end-blasting power cast in high impact rubber reinforced with the same steel they use on the M1A1 Abrams tank wrapped around a carbon core for maximum rigidness with no loss of flexibility. It doesn't just massage my prostate, it DESTROYS it! Women can keep their little pink clit ticklers, give me the RAMROD 5000!

lmao @ this wimpy poo poo

real men use the FALCON MANRAMMER for MAN-SIZED ACTION

not enough for you? your rear end in a top hat craves a more rugged ride? gently caress right on down to the DICK RAMBONE proudly made in America :911:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

les enfants Terrific! posted:

lmao @ this wimpy poo poo

real men use the FALCON MANRAMMER for MAN-SIZED ACTION

Nice dicksword.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Guys like Us don't have time for the undesirables. We want whats Ours and we want it Now. Don't settle for inferior wine... Oxidize your next bottle with the ÆRATOR

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Do YOU want a PENILE CHASTITY CAGE that WON'T make you look like a PUSSY??

naem
May 29, 2011

Ork of Fiction posted:

Do YOU want a PENILE CHASTITY CAGE that WON'T make you look like a PUSSY??

WHAT if I WANT to TUCK BACK my DONG and NADS so it KIND of looks LIK a VAGINA??

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

thansk I made it myself

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

naem posted:

WHAT if I WANT to TUCK BACK my DONG and NADS so it KIND of looks LIK a VAGINA??

Then get ready to say "Goodbye Horses" with GRIPTECH's new 100 MILE PER HOUR GAFF TAPE! The same tape used by US AIR FORCE STUNT PILOTS, The Blue Angels to CONCEAL THEIR PENISES and create a BELIEVABLE FLAT FRONT for the TIGHTEST looks around!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gosh with some of these you could play "sex toy or table lamp?" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...GD6HDWH8AH&th=1

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Aw man... now I'm going to have Amazon ads featuring a giant anal stretching device following me around until an break down and buy it. :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Gosh with some of these you could play "sex toy or table lamp?" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...GD6HDWH8AH&th=1

:nws:INSEMINATE!:nws:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
really gotta remember to open amazon links in incognito tab

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

extra stout posted:

I said I'm fishing for bluegill man I actually eat the fish

Jesus man, you eat bait. Bluegills aren't food they're what you use to catch food you drat Yankee

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That's great. Did you make it yourself?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

There'd better be a Dalek with a dildo arm on the other end of that link.

That or a dildo shaped like a Dalek.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*man with dirt all over his face and stubble walks into the shot*

Man: When it's been a long day

*camera angle change*

Man: And you're tired from getting rowdy and wild with the boys

*camera angle change*

Man: And rustling up the cattle

*camera angle change*

Man: And downing some bourbon with the boys again over a campfire out in the plains

*camera angle change*

Man: And shooting the poo poo and also nearly any dang living thing that wanders onto my here property

*camera angle change*

Man: I feel safe knowing I can come home to the overbearing pressure I feel that my life could be meaningless and every action I take is a baby step to the grave where it all snuffs out and I cease to exist drifting not into a void of darkness but nothingness with little left behind to remember me by when I take that dirt nap and my measly time on earth amounts to running on an inescapable hamster wheel built before my time by past political structures that ensure my charity and good intentions can never help anyone outside of my immediate influence and that I will live out these days knowingly with a limit to my impact on the world at large

Man: and git r' done

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

That's great. Did you make it yourself?

I did! :angel:

gheist
Oct 15, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

There'd better be a Dalek with a dildo arm on the other end of that link.

That or a dildo shaped like a Dalek.

Wish... granted

• Locked thread