Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabrini-Green Tea
Aug 20, 2009

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

Malcolm Excellent posted:

My mother's my sister!

WHAD'YA DOIN'?! GIVING BIRTH?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

I know a place on the edge of the Red Light District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up so you better drive, brother.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
*is a spoony bard*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Hi, welcome to Dragon Age. Your choices are: (go left) or (go right).

Those are your choices. Forever.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
*are sick*

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I think I'm coughing up blood!

I'm so tired!

M-my lung! It's flopping all over the dirt!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
*sigh*

Times are tough...

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

This guy...

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Hi stranger! Welcome to the last town on your journey, the closest populated area to the epicentre of the oncoming apocalypse, and the city where you can buy the equipment you need to end the eternal reign of the Dark King of the Unrisen Sun. We're all counting on you to make sure tomorrow arrives at a- oh, how much does that equipment cost? Party of four, minus the only guy with a legendary quest reward weapon better than what can be bought here?

Enough money to have the King assassinated and his castle razed to the loving ground, twice.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Get me out of this hellhole.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
FIrst few seconds of this, forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjtfvz0Wz4

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*takes your 8500000 gil*
*continues to live the exact same life, standing in a shop, a shop with no exit, eternally delitized wrapped up in bad tropes*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I had thought myself cursed or blessed, I did not know which. There rode into town one night a man who slaughtered all the men, women and beasts. While cowering in a corner, I found myself violently shaking and screaming as if I were half in this world and half inside a wall of stone, unable to flee from my pursuer.

But in the flickers of a candle, trapped between air and stone, I found my attacker unable to strike me down. He left and came back repeatedly, bringing fire and arrow, but nothing could pierce my hide, yet I could feel them in me.

I thought I was done, but 3 other horsemen joined him, and they all began to unleash more harm upon me, but Death would not come as if it were scared to share quarters with these men. They attempted to kill for me several hours for what appeared to be sport before finally departing and I felt the world slipping from me. Was this finally the peace of death?

I awoke later, somehow free, and reunited with all my kin and clan, all of us appearing unharmed and oddly silent on what we had all experienced. I wished to praise God, believing I was reborn in the Kingdom of the Lord, but I could not speak my own thoughts or my own words.

Then I heard screaming.

The riders had returned, and I found myself forced against my will back to the corner and once again trapped in air and stone.

I am on an endless spinning wheel that I do not know when it will end.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
GIVE me a GENDER SWAP POTION and I will tell you a SECRET

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Want to try a game of Lucky Hit?

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I'm just gonna keep loving dancing on the spot until you spend some cash, rear end in a top hat.

Maybe even after that.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
*never eats*

OR

*always eating*

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
This pervert just bought a pink, mint-flavored, lubricated, ribbed rubber!!!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I was once just a young scaly lizard, living off stolen bread (which I can live on as an argonian, also female argonians have breasts for some reason get off my case, okay?!) but then a man took me in and taught me the ways of murder.

Sanguine, my brother.

*walks around with a goofy lizard gait, never doing much of anything except gossiping with poisoners and axe murderers*

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm just an inanimate cube, beloved by the world.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Seen any, hehehe, elves? HahAHAHAHA

naem
May 29, 2011

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

*never eats*

OR

*always eating*

*Ginormous loaf of bread the size of their torso appears out of thin air replacing their hand*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
*tries to go to sleep*:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBrOZ3edk1E

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
My wife is going to the market:

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

*says nothing when stranger comes in and loots personal belongings*
*says 'hey thats my stuff" and does nothing when stranger comes in and loots belongings*
*says 'now you're in trouble" when you accidentally touch his apple and causes whole town to riot against you*

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.

I'M FEELING SLEEPY!!

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
*Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU