Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
*kills 90% of guards in level, guns blazing loudly* Huh, guess im hearing things, better lay off the jet - Fallout 4 raider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Luscio The Trader has been having trouble with Goblins. You should see him at the Tavern.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

*The conspicuous lack of civilian casualty NPCs in games that make war look BADASS*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Getting really tired of these fruity people in wacky costumes needing me to tell them that they are the one last hope for the planet.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Luscio The Trader has been having trouble with Goblins. You should see him at the Tavern.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Pokemon come before money or family!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

*walks into a wall and then through a bin*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Volcott posted:

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE.

THERE'S NO ESCAPING MARK

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Hey!

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"They say the king is sick. He hasn't been seen in public for weeks!"

*stares blankly into space for half an hour*

*moves six paces to the left*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's been about two weeks since we've made that NEWCOMER our replacement arch-mage due to a bizarre series of coincidences.

The NEWCOMER doesn't say a whole lot, really. Which is a problem because every time we try to discuss the various academy projects and the new arch-mage's plans for the guild in detail, another situation occurs before we can get a word out of them!

We know these matters are important, but hopefully the ar---oh, the NEWCOMER left again.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
I wish I could be an adventurer like you, Aragorn Picard. Maybe someday...

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
"Get out of here you N'wah!"

"OH! We have plenty of arms and armor for sale."

Like....two or three minutes of fair transactions.

"Now get out of here, you swit!"

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
"Welcome"

->Buy
Sell
Exit

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

*sighs* Times are hard.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
RIDE ZE SHOOPUF???

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I AM ERROR

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Go ahead and walk into my house in the middle of the night and take half my stuff. I don't care.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Every day you come to my shop, you sell me horns and pelts. You never buy anything! Always, always I take your horns and pelts. I take the shiny rocks. I take the rusted daggers. But you buy NOTHING! You buy no potions, you buy no weapons! I have good short swords! I have quality leather hats! Get out! I say no more pelts! No more horns! Go to the next village, you are a liar and you are a thief!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

*Says the same thing every time you talk to me*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

*Says the same thing every time you talk to me*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

God, I wish I had enough polygons to jerk off.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*Runs a small family business in a cozy, wholesome settlement away from the wars and troubles*
*Sells poison daggers and swords that literally enslave souls*

May the peace of Ensheal shine upon you, stranger.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hear Luscio was finially able to make it to Stormhelm. I have heard its you we have to thank

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Two NPCs are watching 9/11 happen.

"Could the city get any worse?"

"Watch Bush start a loving war."

"Never doubt it."

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gornholm the Barman says his Cellar is infested with Giant Rats. You should speak to him at the Tavern

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
*watches unique colorful group of heroes breeze into town solving everyones problems*

*desperately offer most interesting commentary that comes to mind*

*watches them leave and returns to endless repetitive routine while praying for death*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kob olds kBOOLDS KOBOLDS KOBOLS KOBOLS

Edit: Theres Kobolds in the Sewer. You can access it by the Well

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*puts on a good clean pair of shorts every single day* Life? Life's pretty good.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Have you heard of the High Elves?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
*fights guy wearing armor worth more than my house to the death for accidentally picking up a cup*

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Dang I wish someone around here could get me 12 Werebat Ears to cure my daughter's cancer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Don't you hate it when your body gets stuck on the level geometry and you stretch out and flail wildly before shooting off into the sky?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't know where you can find any sailors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"So I says to him, that's no rogue using their Use Magic Item perk to hold Skalad's Horn of Sonic Destruction, that's my wife!"
"Hah! Oh here we go, Oswald, another adventurer"
"..."
"Ho there, wanderer. Another glorious day in the service of Dyrwent."
"I wish thee a good day"
"Go with the gods."

• Locked thread