Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Amy Pole Her posted:

BILL BRADSKI

ONCE HIT A GOLF BALL SO HARD

I just want to quote this and say it made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I know how I feel about Trestman being fired but I'm going to need some guidance my Philly and New York friends on how to feel about Mornhinweg.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I know how I feel about Trestman being fired but I'm going to need some guidance my Philly and New York friends on how to feel about Mornhinweg.

Probably hampered by bad situations more than he's actually bad.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FizFashizzle posted:

Probably hampered by bad situations more than he's actually bad.

The Jim Schwartz condition

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Wasn't he the one who singlehandedly lost a game for the Jets last year by calling a time-out and icing their own kicker?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Ghost Dog posted:

i didnt read all of that did he mention the constant barrage of garbage primetime games cause holy poo poo i cant even remember the last good one.

Something something, NFCE.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Bills upcoming schedule
49ers
@Dolphins
Patriots

Patriots upcoming schedule
Bengals
@Steelers
@Bills

It's certainly possible that when the Patriots go to Buffalo that the Bills are in charge of the division.

*looks at last 16 years of afc east football* hrrm yeah real possible super possible

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Febreeze posted:

I agree with all of that except the SB 50 being the worst played SB

was this person like not alive in 2005 for Steelers/Seahawks because gently caress. SB50 was fantastic, as long as you appreciate defense. Saying it was the worst game ever played is kind of an insult to all the defensive players.

You don't even have to look back that far, SB48 was just bad outside of the "lol Peyton" comeuppance.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

MrLogan posted:

Something something, NFCE.

you mean the division with a 4-1 team, a 3-1 team, and a 3-2 team?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's Week 6!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793862

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I didn't know the Texans traded for Alex Smith