Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe
The finale, part 12, is up now! The last level was really cool, and it made me wish that there were more boss encounters in the game.

Thanks for watching, everybody! I'm sure Mark will be back for another game in the future. I hope everyone had a good Christmas yesterday, and we'll be back soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warren Waters
Feb 27, 2011
Thank you for Let's Playing Aragami!

What a stylish game. Gonna have to pick this up for myself.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

It's not often you hear the protagonist give the "we are the same, you and I" speech.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Fun Shoe

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

It's not often you hear the protagonist give the "we are the same, you and I" speech.

Yeah, that's usually something the antagonist says to mess with your character, so it was an interesting role reversal.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I was surprised you actually didn't have to play Ganon Tennis at the end there when it looked like you had to play Ganon Tennis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Fun Shoe

Glazius posted:

I was surprised you actually didn't have to play Ganon Tennis at the end there when it looked like you had to play Ganon Tennis.

• Locked thread