Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

chernobyl kinsman posted:

it can if barack obama is sufficiently concentrated HCl

No, even HCl doesn't completely dissociate. That'd be like pH 0.000001 and the guy said exactly zero i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hatebag posted:

His pH can't be zero, fucker. That's not how pH works!!!
I think you mean 7.

poo poo youre right. 7 is what i meant

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
That podesta guys apple Id and password were in the emails so someone wiped his phone and iPod lmao

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Did u know the gulf states fund terrorism? gently caress! impeach! who would have thought?????

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Wasn't this the kid who dressed up as a pimp to expose planned parenthood for something?

This is way more exciting!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Pookum posted:

That podesta guys apple Id and password were in the emails so someone wiped his phone and iPod lmao

Lol owned

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
nixon was ahead of his time in a lot of respects, but so was hillary when she wanted to deny him due process

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

VR Native American posted:

Where she was bitten by a radioactive Nixon, yeah we all know the origin story.

:laugh:

By the way if you scholars want to post your favorite Nixon tapes:

http://nixontapes.org

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Hatebag posted:

His pH can't be zero, fucker. That's not how pH works!!!
I think you mean 7.

Thank. You.

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

DeepQantas posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Wasn't this the kid who dressed up as a pimp to expose planned parenthood for something?

This is way more exciting!

this is loving insane, watch this

they do the same poo poo online, not that it'd surprise anyone: https://www.scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo

edit: just noticed it's labelled as "video 1". things are getting exciting~

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did you guys hear that the rapist who is in charge of wikileaks was also outed as a pedophile today lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/SandraEckersley/status/787918450547044354

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
jesus that is transparent

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
i didnt like podesta before he joined clinton's campaign but i dont remember why

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

it's from the UN so it's probably not true imo

those UN bastards are real shifty

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

did you guys hear that the rapist who is in charge of wikileaks was also outed as a pedophile today lol

are you surprised

anybody in any position of power wants to have sex with a minor to at least some extent

hth

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I hate yankees posted:

it's from the UN so it's probably not true imo

those UN bastards are real shifty

I don't know, aren't the UN kind of experts on pedophilia?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've said it before and i'll say it again;

i assume anyone famous/rich in any capacity is a child rapist until proven otherwise

proof usually consisting of 'make it to death without a child rape scandal.'

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

hth posted:

are you surprised

anybody in any position of power wants to have sex with a minor to at least some extent

hth

They rape citizens with laws. Raping minors a lateral move.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

kazr posted:

this is a pretty big one

but everyone already knows saudi arabia has been doing this

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Yesterday's conspiracy theory is today's conspiracy fact, and the same eyes roll on.

e: i 100% believe that, if HRC tore off a human mask and swallowed a baby, ppl would be like "yeah... she's a reptoid. they need the blood of human babies to maintain their forms. everyone already knows this."

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 18, 2016

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Yes, she's a reptoid. But Donald Trump

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

this is a pretty big one

i been sayin this poo poo for like months now

saudi arabia are a bunch of loving assholes. their king is about to die too lol look up their succession plan (spoiler they don't have one)

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moridin920 posted:

i been sayin this poo poo for like months now

saudi arabia are a bunch of loving assholes. their king is about to die too lol look up their succession plan (spoiler they don't have one)

The brand new king is dying?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And did you know turkey is funding the FSA?!??!!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628-KsCSygY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

The brand new king is dying?

he's 79 and rumored to be ill and also named a new crown prince last year totally upending the expected line of succession (cuz they use some wacky CK2 bullshit where brothers inherit before sons but also the heir can be named but also some council picks? i don't loving know)

but basically there's two dudes (former crown prince and current crown prince) that are all 'i should be king' and one is in favor of progressivism and the other is all 'nah gently caress that' and there are opposing factions

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

they use some wacky CK2 bullshit

:ese:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

People who say America doesn't have a choice are wrong.

You either have a war with China or a war with Russia.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

ArmZ posted:

none of this is true

All of this is true, she confirmed it during the debate when she was asked a question about what a certain phrase she used meant and she said she had been talking about the movie Lincoln. She could have shut the whole thing down if only she had said "I didn't say that, those leaks must be forgeries"
'

Strategic Tea posted:

Did u know the gulf states fund terrorism? gently caress! impeach! who would have thought?????

They also fund Hillary through the CGI. Also Hillary uses State Department money to fund them.

diamond dog posted:

this is loving insane, watch this

they do the same poo poo online, not that it'd surprise anyone: https://www.scribd.com/document/327697446/CTR-Digital-Disruption-Memo

edit: just noticed it's labelled as "video 1". things are getting exciting~

Can't be legit, it has no mention of this dead gay forum, which has been a CTR hotbed since GBS 1.0, and is certainly on Hillary's radar as the birthplace of All Your Base and Slenderman. And also Vilerat.

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

My Q-Face posted:

Can't be legit, it has no mention of this dead gay forum, which has been a CTR hotbed since GBS 1.0, and is certainly on Hillary's radar as the birthplace of All Your Base and Slenderman. And also Vilerat.

yeah probably since that's the exact logic they use for chans and this place is where the 4chan came from sort of

ive had a feeling for a while that kyoon makes the most sense if you think of him as an operation mockingbird style plant

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

diamond dog posted:

yeah probably since that's the exact logic they use for chans and this place is where the 4chan came from sort of

ive had a feeling for a while that kyoon makes the most sense if you think of him as an operation mockingbird style plant

lol

not disagreeing but not comprehending the second part

:kyoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Nixon's biggest mistake is he was a Republican. If only he had listened to Ted Kennedy after JFK kicked his rear end and went to the "dark side".

Comedy option is that in 100 years Nixon will be expropriated as a symbol of "necessary corruption" by DNC's in the same way Honest Abe is now a symbol of DNC progressive policy.

• Locked thread