Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
and probably regrets not raping as many women

e: i think its small-minded to peg nixon as a heterosexual rapist, but he allegedly called the Bohemian Grove "fa**oty" so it either he was hetero and bigoted or closeted and self-hating

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I thought Nixon was asexual. :confused:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
fattoty?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

I thought Nixon was asexual. :confused:

youre right im just projecting

carpe diem

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
No one else is reading them though. Like who honestly cares? Nobody.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
nixon woudl have jizzed himself watching his enemies jizz themselves on hidden spy cam

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Only Hillary leaks I've hear about in the past two weeks were something about her wanting to expand free trade around the western hemisphere so that's really nefarious because :shrug:

Something new I should know about?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

I misquoted, I'll let the tapes themselves speak for Nixon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lil Peeler posted:

Only Hillary leaks I've hear about in the past two weeks were something about her wanting to expand free trade around the western hemisphere so that's really nefarious because :shrug:

yeah TPP is the new NAFTA

its actually p good

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Lil Peeler posted:

ya know free trade means less tarrifs and more shipping jobs over seas

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

If you ask like 90% of anti-Clinton people why they don't like her they can't tell you because they don't even know. It's just some vague spiel about corruption that when pressed they have no answer for.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Lil Peeler posted:

this is a pretty big one

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Lil Peeler posted:

well some people have this conception of history that goes back further than the beginning of the month, the beginning of this fiscal quarter and even the beginning of life on this planet

one is able to see this long history of rule by elites by hook or by crook -- and today, we're lucky enough to be ruled by crook. Overseas, you know, those places where the bombs fall -- they're ruled by crook.

We're lucky enough to be quite near the people who rule and we're powerful enough to force them to rule by crook.

I don't know when the drones will be taking out people based on intelligence here in the states, but I guarantee you the lists won't be published like the Proscription lists of the late republican dictatorships I witnessed through previous Dookifices Maximi

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

this is a pretty big one

Not really. I mean the Saudi's funded Osama loving Bin Laden.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

More than 20% of Hillary's campaign contributions come from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, while knowingly that they directly fund and support ISIS and if the DNC/Clinton Campaign knows this the President and the military must know this as well

I think this is pretty significant :)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

read between the lines; she groped entire countries.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

If we put the screws to them and forced them to choose amongst their kin instead of giving them everything they wanted they wouldn't have enough money to support Osama, ergo, our drug money paid for terror anyway

*dances on a tin roof*

la de da dee dadee da da
la de da dee doo

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Did anyone not know Saudi Arabia supported ISIS? Like, how is that news?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

More than 20% of Hillary's campaign contributions come from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, while knowingly that they directly fund and support ISIS and if the DNC/Clinton Campaign knows this the President and the military must know this as well

I think this is pretty significant :)

That's not really how it works. I mean the Saudi Royal family is not a monolithic entity and has both extremist and progressive factions.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

That's not really how it works. I mean the Saudi Royal family is not a monolithic entity and has both extremist and progressive factions.

uh huh tell me more

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

uh huh tell me more

Why? That would be like explaining it to my sister's dog. You would just get bored and beg for food.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
lets hoax together a nixon tape that connects jeffrey epstein to both clinton and his wife and trump and email it to russiantimes

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ah yeah the progressive branch of Saudi Arabia is cool and good while the EXTREMISTS are funding ISIS

*ignores whole thing entirely*

*bombs the gently caress out of Yemen*

e: lol the progessive branch of the House of Saud lolol

kazr fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 15, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

kazr posted:

Ah yeah the progressive branch of Saudi Arabia is cool and good while the EXTREMISTS are funding ISIS

*ignores whole thing entirely*

*bombs the gently caress out of Yemen*

also because they execute women over there I want to hit women and get away with it and also i refuse to talk about my feelings

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*commits a series of date rapes across america spelling out the phrase 'it could be worse'*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*presents the recordings on a series of Samsung TVs*

Artist dookifex maximus
Mixed Media (video, misogyny, semen)
title: "I'm just asking questions"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's really like Republicans secretly wanted her to win so they deliberately nominated an unelectable fuckwit to run against her.

I truly resent being forced to vote for another drat Clinton.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You guys know books can't hurt you right? You don't have to fear them any longer.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

You guys know books can't hurt you right? You don't have to fear them any longer.

not when they have a property claim in them

lmao you guys our system of society, war, economics

its all from bronze age dipshits

no wonder we still use corrective rape in our prisons

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
I'm a little Hillbot
Short and stout
LALALALALALALA
When you call her out

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

kazr posted:

e: lol the progessive branch of the House of Saud lolol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hillary bad, so what

feller
Jul 5, 2006

kazr posted:

More than 20% of Hillary's campaign contributions come from Saudi Arabia and Qatar,

oh interesting

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lil Peeler posted:

She says that she thinks Wall Street is great, that she will only pretend to hold them accountable for political theater, and that she needs their money. And also that she thinks there is a bias against successful people and that it's unnecessary to force elected officials to give up their conflicts of interest

She says it's necessary to pretend to have one position while having a secret private position on political issues to prevent the public from getting upset

And she knew that her private email server and Blackberry had security problems but didn't give a poo poo.

Basically poo poo we all knew but could never prove until now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dookifex_maximus posted:

and probably regrets not raping as many women

e: i think its small-minded to peg nixon as a heterosexual rapist, but he allegedly called the Bohemian Grove "fa**oty" so it either he was hetero and bigoted or closeted and self-hating

Maybe if he'd made more friends at the bohemian grove they could have protected him from impeachment.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
This is good stuff. All the wacky Alex Jonesy anti-Hillary histrionics has really moved me from "I guess I'll hold my nose and vote for Hillary" to "I feel pretty good about voting for Hillary". It's like such an easy way to set myself apart from the weirdos.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frankenstyle posted:

This is good stuff. All the wacky Alex Jonesy anti-Hillary histrionics has really moved me from "I guess I'll hold my nose and vote for Hillary" to "I feel pretty good about voting for Hillary". It's like such an easy way to set myself apart from the weirdos.

This except the opposite because we've had some pretty primo meltdowns from the Hillary camp

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

would nixon rape anyone in westworld?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

bone app the teeth posted:

would nixon rape anyone in westworld?

mmmm. Nixon wouldn't have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU