Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Plumps posted:

Isn't the gun he's using some sort of AK ==> Communist gun?

Maybe these shirts are a Kremlin trap

nah thats a poor mans m16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plumps
Apr 21, 2010
the m16 for the proletariat?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

more likely an m16 drawn by a man that tucks himself in with a pint of sour mash liquor every night

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

pretty sure it's an FN FNC

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

FedEx Mercury posted:

Yeah Mac 10s are fine. But please don't appropriate the Uzi, it's one of the very few famous Israeli weapons.

Sorry, but the design of that Uzi one doesn't look like poo poo, unlike the Mac 10.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Also, it's funny.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I think this one has the best design

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i can think of three famous israeli weapons (uzi, jericho, desert eagle) which is 2 more than any actual country except for the us and russia

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What's with the tucked thumb? Is that a real posing thing?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

...and the pitch! posted:

What's with the tucked thumb? Is that a real posing thing?

got your nose you loving commie bastard

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

i can think of three famous israeli weapons (uzi, jericho, desert eagle) which is 2 more than any actual country except for the us and russia

the Jericho is just an overbuilt CZ-75 and you're definitely missing Belgium and Germany from your "countries with multiple famous designs" list

if you're including stuff like the Jericho as well known then some combination of the Czech Republic, Brazil, France, and Italy also likely qualify

LGD fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Oct 21, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Blue Raider posted:

Europe has tons of guns dudes. Beretta, Browning, H&K, FAN etc

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

FedEx Mercury posted:

Europe has tons of guns dudes. Beretta, Browning, H&K, FAN etc

oh i know, im thinking military specific. germany specifically has a poo poo load of guns but theyre commercial

admittedly im not thinking very hard about this

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Browning was an American

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
drat you're right. Why Are their guns so drat expensive if they aren't imports??

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

oh i know, im thinking military specific. germany specifically has a poo poo load of guns but theyre commercial

this still doesn't make much sense, since H&K has a reputation in the US for historically disdaining commercial sales as secondary to military and law enforcement, and they make one of the few submachine guns that can claim to be as well known as the Uzi

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

LGD posted:

this still doesn't make much sense, since H&K has a reputation in the US for historically disdaining commercial sales as secondary to military and law enforcement, and they make one of the few submachine guns that can claim to be as well known as the Uzi

i mean youre right. i was just thinking about iconic design. stuff like the ak47 or uzi, stuff thats permeated culture

e. even though I guess the jericho isnt that iconic in the scheme of things

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Raider posted:

Luger, mauser pistol, mauser rifle, mp40, mg42, stg44, p38, ppk, etc., etc.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Luger, mauser pistol, mauser rifle, shmeisser, mp40, mg42, stg44, p38, ppk, etc., etc.

jfc im talking modern. nvm i shouldnt have started this lol

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

munce posted:

Donate to a good cause.

wah wah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Do you think they didn't embezzle it all?

• Locked thread