Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
RAINN is the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network. They do good work providing assistance to victims of sexual abuse. There is a fundraising thread in C-SPAM / The Ken Bone Zone and they have raised over $20,000.

Football has a nasty history involving sexual assault. We here at TFF can help to make a difference and help those in need.

:siren: I WILL MATCH YOUR DONATIONS UP TO $2,000!!! :siren:

OP shamelessly stolen from the Ken Bone Zone: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794070&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Lemming posted:

Trump is a horrible loving monster, donate to RAINN because it's a good thing to do

RAINN is the Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network

Thanks to Colonel Corazon for taking the initiative:

Colonel Corazon posted:

I'm just gonna post this link periodically, someone wanna quote a RAINN link here and there too?

Help make the world less poo poo and consider donating:

Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)

People from the Trump thread have been donating, add your posts in here if you donated.

https://donate.rainn.org/

As of 9:31 PM PST, we broke 10k!!!

10/14 3:26 PM: $14,565 :eyepop:

10/14 11:34 PM: $16,046 \o/

10/15 6:44 PM: $17,584.00 :pusheen:

I already donated in the honor of Wheez The Roux. Then I decided to give a challenge.

CHALLENGE: Donate to RAINN in honor of Wheez, and I will match those donations, up to $2000. Please post in this thread and the other thread when you have made a donation. Screencaps are nice but not necessary.

That's right. Donate to a good cause and make me lose money.

Well, more money.

:siren::siren:
I have decided to honor previous donations to RAINN from the Ken Bone Zone thread, as long as the TFFer quotes themselves in this thread.
:siren::siren:

:hr::hr:
Current donations:
code:
a new study bible!   :  $50
axeil                :  $50
Qwijib0              : $100
stubblyhead          : $166
Thaddius The Large : $25
Rodenthar Drothman   : $25
ALL-PRO SEXMAN.  : $25
As of 11/05 9:00 EDT: $441

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

In for 50.

I want to see some other Philly goons go in and give me the motivation to double donate. Eagles fans get a bad rap; let's show that we are :cool:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

Saw this in USPol and threw in :10bux:x5.

Eagles fans unite. :c00l:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Good idea putting team logos to cover the address. See which teams fans donate the most.

Muahahahaha all according to keikaku

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm going to donate to Focus on the Family

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

see below!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

CannonFodder posted:

OP shamelessly stolen from the Ken Bone Zone: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794070&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

People from the Trump thread have been donating, add your posts in here if you donated.

https://donate.rainn.org/

As of 9:31 PM PST, we broke 10k!!!

10/14 3:26 PM: $14,565 :eyepop:

10/14 11:34 PM: $16,046 \o/

10/15 6:44 PM: $17,584.00 :pusheen:

I already donated in the honor of Wheez The Roux. Then I decided to give a challenge.

CHALLENGE: Donate to RAINN in honor of Wheez, and I will match those donations, up to $2000. Please post in this thread and the other thread when you have made a donation. Screencaps are nice but not necessary.

That's right. Donate to a good cause and make me lose money.

Well, more money.

[/quote]

xpost from GDT

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

rip wheez, pnw football bros forever

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

stubblyhead posted:

rip wheez, pnw football bros forever

:cool:

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Thank you TFF!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Does it count if I already donated in the RAINN thread a few days ago? I pitched in $25 and posted in there, I'll see if I can't dig it out.

Edit: here we go

Thaddius the Large posted:

Made a donation in Trump's name, because this godawful campaign shouldn't solely result in more misery in the world.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
From the other rainn thread.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I think I can forego beer next week to donate.

Haven't gotten the email from RAINN yet, but there's the paypal email.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Thaddius the Large posted:

Does it count if I already donated in the RAINN thread a few days ago? I pitched in $25 and posted in there, I'll see if I can't dig it out.

Edit: here we go

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

From the other rainn thread.

These are excellent donations and I will match them. Mostly because I recognize your avatars, but also because I will match any TFF donations even if the donation happened before I set forth the challenge. Everything is going to a good charity.

I will update the OP tomorrow.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Anime avatars unite.

Also go vikings.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

CannonFodder posted:

These are excellent donations and I will match them. Mostly because I recognize your avatars, but also because I will match any TFF donations even if the donation happened before I set forth the challenge. Everything is going to a good charity.

I will update the OP tomorrow.

I knew not changing my avatar even long after Jared Allen left would eventually pay off! I was hoping for it to bring unworldly riches and internet fame for myself, but I'll settle for it bringing a little generosity to a good cause instead. Thanks for your kind deed in matching, this has been a real cool movement, and I'm glad some good still comes out of these dead comedy forums.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
ALL-PRO SEXMAN, I added your contribution to the list. I also cleaned up the start of the OP.

Now to bump for the start of the weekend.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Tie games rule

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
This is the last weekend before the election, so it will be the last weekend of the pledge drive.

Please donate and post in this thread so I can match your donation.

stubblyhead, I added your second donation to your first donation in the running total.

Edit: Current donations from cspam thread

Lemming posted:

Total is up to $25,012.74 \o/

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Thank you for donating, closing the thread. Final total was $441.

• Locked thread