Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

quote:

I've had a boil on my taint for a few days and its been bugging the gently caress out of me. It hurt to sit, it hurt to poo poo, it hurt to do a lot of things.

I tried scrubbing the area with alcohol, and then poking a pin through it, but it wasn't working. First squatting over a mirror and then propping the mirror up on a hamper full of dirty laundry. 
I tried the boiling bottle technique, but I don't think I was patient enough. 

So, today I had a great idea. I got out the antiseptics, and disinfectants, and the alcohol, and the vacuum. Its a Hoover wind tunnel since someone will ask.

The first shot I didn't quite get it centred where I wanted it but it was still over the mark. Even though it was on that spot for maybe half a second there was still evil juices flowing from my taint. When I got it centred properly, and left it for several seconds I could practically feel the magic as the juices were flowing from my body and into the vacuum hose, coating the inside of it. I'm going to have a hard time making my vacuum not look like a crime scene. But relief is upon me!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

kecske posted:

quote:

I've had a boil on my taint for a few days and its been bugging the gently caress out of me. It hurt to sit, it hurt to poo poo, it hurt to do a lot of things. 

I tried scrubbing the area with alcohol, and then poking a pin through it, but it wasn't working. First squatting over a mirror and then propping the mirror up on a hamper full of dirty laundry.  
I tried the boiling bottle technique, but I don't think I was patient enough.  

So, today I had a great idea. I got out the antiseptics, and disinfectants, and the alcohol, and the vacuum. Its a Hoover wind tunnel since someone will ask. 

The first shot I didn't quite get it centred where I wanted it but it was still over the mark. Even though it was on that spot for maybe half a second there was still evil juices flowing from my taint. When I got it centred properly, and left it for several seconds I could practically feel the magic as the juices were flowing from my body and into the vacuum hose, coating the inside of it. I'm going to have a hard time making my vacuum not look like a crime scene. But relief is upon me!! 

:allears:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Was half expecting it to be like the pool vacuum story.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gatekeeper posted:

same and no it's bizarre and unexplainable :/

look sometimes i like to be big spoon and while ive made peace with getting my legs farted on i draw the line at resting my face near some giant pink plague back bubole and if i see one that shits blowing up like the godfather

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I pick the whiteheads and blackheads off my rear end zits

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I had roids on my anus, twice

Very uncomfortable, also gross

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pus literally smells worse than raw rear end.

i like to take my pus and then rub it betwixt my thumb and forefinger and then make it all nice and spread out and dry and then huff that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pus is basically goon-honey. Should be plenty of harvest.

• Locked thread