Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Tell me your stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

My rear end is pristine thx for reading

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

jeff smisek posted:

My rear end is pristine thx for reading

poo poo Jeff. I was just talking about catching your avatar the other day. Thanks ma'am for posting in my thread.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have no rear end. It's just a leg butt back there.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Count down to gas chamber.......

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
One time I got a little smear of poo poo from some lovely toilet paper and got a little pimple on the side of my rear end. I made sure to wash it with soap so it didn't get infected. Once it got a little whitehead on it I popped it. It was sort of anticlimactic, not like a face zit where it shoots out and hits the mirror and it feels like a tiny little orgasm. Just sort of a weak pop, no crunch, little diffuse oily region of pus. I made sure to wash the toilet seat in case I smeared some of the poo poo on the sit, it didn't look like I did but maybe so can't hurt. There was a little poo poo stain on my boxers but I decided to wash them instead of throwing them out and you know what? Between pretreating and washing that stain was gone by golly, and they totally didn't stink when I went to smell them. But now it's nice and smooth where the zit was, just rear end skin and hair. No ingrown hair fortunately, missed the hair follicle thank goodness. Welp that's my story. :v:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

currently cultivating a crack corpuscle

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I don't get pimples on my rear end, but I occasionally get an upper back pimple.

I've had two separate girlfriends who have enjoyed popping them, which I don't get at all. Could anyone explain this unusual behavior?

King of Bees posted:

Count down to gas chamber.......

Don't bee so hard on yourself!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Dreddout posted:

I don't get pimples on my rear end, but I occasionally get an upper back pimple.

I've had two separate girlfriends who have enjoyed popping them, which I don't get at all. Could anyone explain this unusual behavior?

it feels good, feels good to do

you botfly ever? good times

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
They gonna cut yur pooper out then u die anyway. Grats, OP.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Will you accept groin boils?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

King of Bees posted:

poo poo Jeff. I was just talking about catching your avatar the other day. Thanks ma'am for posting in my thread.

Check my fall sig yo. Any luck?? Post flatfish pix

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

This is the rear end pimple thread but it is now the fishpix thread, ty v much

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Check my fall sig yo. Any luck?? Post flatfish pix

I don't plan on turning sigs on, could you "entice" me to do what you wish?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

I don't plan on turning sigs on, could you "entice" me to do what you wish?

Ya sure i gained 60lbs in the past few months :forkbomb:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

jeff smisek posted:

I like my flat fish nice and plump. <|;-B

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

That doesn't look like anything to me. :confused:

I need to do my laundry now.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

One time I got a little smear of poo poo from some lovely toilet paper and got a little pimple on the side of my rear end. I made sure to wash it with soap so it didn't get infected. Once it got a little whitehead on it I popped it. It was sort of anticlimactic, not like a face zit where it shoots out and hits the mirror and it feels like a tiny little orgasm. Just sort of a weak pop, no crunch, little diffuse oily region of pus. I made sure to wash the toilet seat in case I smeared some of the poo poo on the sit, it didn't look like I did but maybe so can't hurt. There was a little poo poo stain on my boxers but I decided to wash them instead of throwing them out and you know what? Between pretreating and washing that stain was gone by golly, and they totally didn't stink when I went to smell them. But now it's nice and smooth where the zit was, just rear end skin and hair. No ingrown hair fortunately, missed the hair follicle thank goodness. Welp that's my story. :v:

:same:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
popped one the other day and i don't know what the heck went wrong but i sat down in my desk chair afterwards (when i'm alone in my room i fuckin stay naked) and when i stood up there was a drat puddle of blood in the chair and blood runnin down my thigh and it took like an hour to stop drip drip drippin out the lil pimplehole :cry: it was like a whole big measuring cups worth of blood total i bet, i filled a wastebasket with bloody tishes

Dreddout posted:

same and no it's bizarre and unexplainable :/

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I pop my boyfriends back zits. It's fun as heck but i dont know why. Maybe preening instincts

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

jeff smisek posted:

This is the rear end pimple thread but it is now the fishpix thread, ty v much

I caught twn croakees today. Fish fry tomorrow

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

jeff smisek posted:

I pop my boyfriends back zits. It's fun as heck but i dont know why. Maybe preening instincts

i get enjoying popping your own stuffs because you can feel the release like a tiny volcano on your body but do you share that sensation when popping the stuffs of another?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i once had a pimple on the back of my calf.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I had a pimple on my waist, it was one of those deep ones full of crazy blood. So i used my razor to lance it, trim off the skin and cleaned up the wound. Once it stopped bleeding it's fine. Less painful than a pimple usually is.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I don't know about rear end pimples, but I had this annoying cyst on the top of my head for years. It was a small bump for a long time, but it started to get really big over the last year or so. Anyway, I bought some hypodermic needles online and sucked and squeezed all of the crap out over the course of a couple of weeks, and now it's gone. It was a lot of really weird goop.

And blood.

Lots of blood.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

BLARGHLE posted:

I don't know about rear end pimples, but I had this annoying cyst on the top of my head for years. It was a small bump for a long time, but it started to get really big over the last year or so. Anyway, I bought some hypodermic needles online and sucked and squeezed all of the crap out over the course of a couple of weeks, and now it's gone. It was a lot of really weird goop.

And blood.

Lots of blood.

Should have used a sharp knife to cut it open and explore The Wound imo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Huh. That doesn't look like any challenge to me.

:v:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

i get enjoying popping your own stuffs because you can feel the release like a tiny volcano on your body but do you share that sensation when popping the stuffs of another?

this is why zit popping and cyst draining videos on youtube all have hundreds of millions of views and likes

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My body is literally COVERED in pimples. So rear end pimples are the least of my problems, OP. Doc said if I drank water and didn't have a diet exclusively consisting of pizza they might go away, but he might as well tell me to quit breathing oxygen.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i currently have a gnarly mass growing on my upper back / shoulder it's got me feeling like

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Ceciltron posted:

Should have used a sharp knife to cut it open and explore The Wound imo

I was walking around with a big hole in my head for a couple of weeks. Once I pierced it, it did not close up until after it was all said and done- you could just stick whatever into my head bump.

Also, cutting it open was really loving painful without any kind of anesthetic. I tried to have my wife do it a while back, and it didn't work. On the other hand, my ex-wife dug a chunk of metal out of my back with a dull pocket knife, and I didn't feel much of anything, so who knows?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I bet a lot of goons know about rear end dimples

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

glowstick party tonight posted:

I bet a lot of goons know about rear end dimples

"Thumb prints?"

I know about Thumb prints.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You guys don't wash your butt with a 1% salicylic acid face cream? Do you not want your butts to be face smooth or something?

It's strong enough for your face, but gentile enough for your butt.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I had a boil on my thigh, so I rubbed it with a washcloth in the bath (I boil water for baths in buckets cuz it's a waste to keep water boiled all the time) and it left a tiny scar after it popped

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

(I boil water for baths in buckets cuz it's a waste to keep water boiled all the time)

What the hell is wrong with you, crazy?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
stinky thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pus literally smells worse than raw rear end.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You guys don't wash your butt with a 1% salicylic acid face cream? Do you not want your butts to be face smooth or something?

It's strong enough for your face, but gentile enough for your butt.

Acid? On my butt! Yeah, nice try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dreddout posted:

Its important to groom your pets

• Locked thread