Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

frank.club posted:

I just want DDD on ps4 please

You're in luck because that comes out in January as part of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue HD . Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 + 2.5 with all the other games is in March. It feels really good typing out full titles to Kingdom Hearts games lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

You're in luck because that comes out in January as part of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue HD . Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 + 2.5 with all the other games is in March. It feels really good typing out full titles to Kingdom Hearts games lol

i hope that new bundle gets a new name

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

-Super Cuckio Brothers

-The Legend of Cucks: Cuck of the Wild

-Super Cuckoid

-C.U.C.K.

-Cuck Effect 3

-Grand Theft Cuck

-Red Cuck Recucktion 2

-Cuckout 4

-Cuckia III

Will update if i get any really funny ideas for

C.U.C.K.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

assassin's creed 10 if ubisoft is sticking with a two year hiatus. it's been hard without a new asscreed this year, but the two years = double the dev time = double the amazeballs

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

oh heck yes

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

assassin's creed 10 if ubisoft is sticking with a two year hiatus. it's been hard without a new asscreed this year, but the two years = double the dev time = double the amazeballs

They could sell it at double price and Id buy it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Removed:
Sniper Elite 4 (I want to upgrade my PC before getting any more new graphics intensive PC games)
Nier: Automata (want to play through the original first)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (coming out 2018)

Added:
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (never played this on PS2)
The Snack World (Level-5 FTW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm going to get a new PC and try my hand at streaming op

• Locked thread