Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Double posting, OP. Hard work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

Been working on a total remodel of our house, last week I got most of the drywall up in the bathroom. No, it is not load bearing.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

King of Bees posted:

Love to but I don't have heavy equipment. I'm gay.

I'd need a picture of the trees or logs or whatever is left but a single hand saw, steel wedge + wooden mallet, or if you have a whole lot of time one axe could do this job

(Pick any of those except for the axe in this scenario, preferably pounding the wedge through it a few times by the sounds of it)

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Moved in early august. That's sorta physical worky. Included putting together a new queen size bed that I had to assist ups in carrying it to the garage from their truck.

Other than that, it's been at least a month since I've had to do a proper restraint on a violent patient.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

I move appliances for a living, so... two days ago.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Panamaniac posted:

Moved in early august. That's sorta physical worky. Included putting together a new queen size bed that I had to assist ups in carrying it to the garage from their truck.

Other than that, it's been at least a month since I've had to do a proper restraint on a violent patient.

ups? did you order a bed from loving amazon lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I can't really any more. :(

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Pick posted:

I can't really any more. :(

why not bae

E: nvm thought this was the cum thread

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Uh I shoved a rather large hay rake into the barn because the thing is shaped like an ikea tricycle built by a drunken Welshman and handles like poo poo so you have to move it by hand to back it in anywhere. So last night I s'pose since todays sitting on my rear end and watching an auger haul poo poo up to the top of a bin doesn't count outside of climbing up a ladder to make sure poo poo doesn't spill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I've been building myself a very elaborate bed out of meranti but it's a long term project and I've gotten distracted by building window sill garden beds. Also helping my disabled peeps dig out a vegie patch.

• Locked thread