Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
When was the last time you did some real physical work. Like chopping and stacking cords of wood? Or maybe wrenching on a car? Or building something besides a sweet new gaming rig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
ask your mom

:grin:

E: oh, i dont know if it counts because its not a wrench but my girlfriend did something monumentally stupid and rude so i 'fixed' her car with a hammer last month.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I danced at a wedding last night and hauled coolers of beer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I worked at a farmers market on weekends until like 2014 I think so like 2 years ago I guess

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Liking this.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

I worked at a farmers market on weekends until like 2014 I think so like 2 years ago I guess

somebody got rid of my evil flamingo, and the heaving sobs that were wracking my body felt a lot like physical work

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EVIL NOONER posted:

somebody got rid of my evil flamingo, and the heaving sobs that were wracking my body felt a lot like physical work

were you trolling in a thread, is hat why someone bought you the text?

Its not even bold and red 1/5 more effort next time idiot who bought that av

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Two days ago I replaced my rear suspension on my motorcycle does that count OP you little baby

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

were you trolling in a thread, is hat why someone bought you the text?

Its not even bold and red 1/5 more effort next time idiot who bought that av

nah literally some people here got mad that i am A) black and B) have a severely disabled family member and called ppl out for using the r word

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

penus penus penus posted:

Two days ago I replaced my rear suspension on my motorcycle does that count OP you little baby

Yep. I put load adjusting suspension in my Jeep. but my trailer hitch is loving me up because I need to die and tap all new fittings. FML.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
does jerking off count and physical work cause I do that a lot

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
been hauling silver maple but i dont like trying to carve wood as old as this nation with hand tools unfortunately, probably just end up being firewood

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

And actually since you called me a baby. I lowered the front and extended the back of my last bike.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

extra stout posted:

been hauling silver maple but i dont like trying to carve wood as old as this nation with hand tools unfortunately, probably just end up being firewood

I'm kinda annoyed at all wasted maple logs from hurricane Matthew in my neighborhood

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

does jerking off count and physical work cause I do that a lot

you should get some help with that next time i think

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm management. Work is for the staff.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

King of Bees posted:

I'm kinda annoyed at all wasted maple logs from hurricane Matthew in my neighborhood

why not grab a few and dry them slowly in case you deem them worth carving? or give them to friends before they become beetle poop and water mold

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i had a big oooold maple come down this year and most of it was hollow so it got sliced up and i turned the sections into planter boxes for flowers and stuff and hopefully they will rot away because i'm too lazy to move them

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Laborare et orare !

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EVIL NOONER posted:

you should get some help with that next time i think

you offering?? :q:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I dug a pretty big hole over the weekend and buried my poor cat under a pine tree. I loved that cat. Thanks for reminding me you huge prick.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

you offering?? :q:

do you really want a hand job from your evil twin

i'd rub my evil-goatee on it just to creep u out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Feminasty Slut posted:

I dug a pretty big hole over the weekend and buried my poor cat under a pine tree. I loved that cat. Thanks for reminding me you huge prick.

What happened to your cat? Did you step on it and kill it like that one goon did lol

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

extra stout posted:

why not grab a few and dry them slowly in case you deem them worth carving? or give them to friends before they become beetle poop and water mold

Love to but I don't have heavy equipment. I'm gay.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Physical work is bad for your character. And your nails.

I don't believe in it.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You'd need a bobcat at least to move these things

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
getting in/out of my car is hard work because of my huge penis/balls

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees posted:

You'd need a bobcat at least to move these things

Chinatown posted:

getting in/out of my car is hard work because of my huge penis/balls

I hear ya

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

EVIL NOONER posted:

nah literally some people here got mad that i am A) black and B) have a severely disabled family member and called ppl out for using the r word

i'm glad your behavior encourages people to spend money on the forums

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Three Olives posted:

Physical work is bad for your character. And your nails.

I don't believe in it.

It is a lower class activity for sure. It's like being proud that you make 18$/h :mmmhmm:

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I pounded on some poo poo with a hammer today. I guess I walked to and from the car at work too. Meh.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Don't turn my thread south.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That's to everyone

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i put boards on my windows for the hurricane and have been slowly taking them down does that count? If so like yesterday then

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I covered 1500 slopey acres this weekend trying to shoot an elk, I'm pretty tired I guess.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

King of Bees posted:

And actually since you called me a baby. I lowered the front and extended the back of my last bike.

I'm sorry I called you a baby I didn't mean it. Not cause of your replies though just cause I don't actually know you and that's awfully presumptuous

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

I'm sorry I called you a baby I didn't mean it. Not cause of your replies though just cause I don't actually know you and that's awfully presumptuous

It was a pain in the rear end.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nooner posted:

What happened to your cat? Did you step on it and kill it like that one goon did lol

My cat was just really old and sick. He was chill and good. I did not murder him. (the vet did)

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

hth posted:

i'm glad your behavior encourages people to spend money on the forums

me too but i kinda miss having an avatar, but at least i get to think abt what i want for a new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

EVIL NOONER posted:

me too but i kinda miss having an avatar, but at least i get to think abt what i want for a new one

Keep posting. They just appear

• Locked thread