Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thathonkey posted:

guys, we haven't gotten a status in a while, look for something on your calendars for this afternoon so that we can touch base and firm up next steps

i'll get you those TPS reports by monday

/smashes fax machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*2.5 hours into 30m monday morning standup meeting*

ok i know we're running a little bit over here, but bear with it...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*goes 700k over in a project to move the corporate office to a new building five blocks away*

*forces software analysts and programmers to drop what theyre doing and move printers and desktops for 2 weeks straight as a result of dangerous incompetence and refusal to contract actual movers*

*cant even order tshirts correctly without loving up*

oh hey i have enough project hours for certification

im going to ask for a raise

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 18, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i forgot i made this thread out of light hearted parody but i have been working with our pmo team pretty heavily for the last 2 weeks and all the above comments are true as gently caress and now i want to kill myself

life imitates art

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

yeah, art.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

it's time for a new job there lil buddy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ROFLburger posted:

yeah, art.

wheres your ITT thread, roger ebert

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*Inexplicably finds you on your international vacation climbing Mt Everest, sends a team of Sherpa that intercept you at 28,000 feet, the last surviving Sherpa hands you a small satphone before falling dead... you receive a teleconference call desperately requesting a status update*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hth posted:

i forgot i made this thread out of light hearted parody but i have been working with our pmo team pretty heavily for the last 2 weeks and all the above comments are true as gently caress and now i want to kill myself

life imitates art

some of my friends report to their PMO lol i would quit in a heartbeat. PMO is there to assist me and they report to my boss. still annoying but when it gets really bad at least i can basically tell them to leave me the gently caress alone

• Locked thread