Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
teh
This poll is closed.
Exploding Cell Phones 22 9.28%
Exploding Washing Machines 23 9.70%
Clinton 10 4.22%
Trump 👊 21 8.86%
Stein 14 5.91%
Johnson 7 2.95%
Cucky Pizzone 20 8.44%
Cuckie Pizzone 17 7.17%
Cucky P'Zone 25 10.55%
Cuckie P'Zone 16 6.75%
29 12.24%
33 13.92%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everything the fire Marshall doesn't like is technically an explosion. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Parallax Scroll posted:

i played a video game on a samsung monitor and i lost at the game
Those motherfuckers went too far this time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

This is all and well, but the iPhone 7 doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone socket sooooo

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

few things get me angrier than electronics i tell you what

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Kuato posted:

I just bought a 65" 4K Samsung TV. If I quit posting it's not because I emigrated elsewhere, I was killed by my TV.

Build a blast shield around your TV.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Vegetable posted:

they're so surprised that a grenade inside a thing blew up the thing

You're no fun.

Also this samsung stuff is funny. Much shame.

(They'll be ok)

Also we will probably benefit as the consumers from all this which is sweet

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

This is all and well, but the iPhone 7 doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone socket sooooo

The new MacBooks have 0 (zero) regular USB ports. So you literally can't plug your iPhone into your $4,000 MacBook Pro lol.

But it has a headphone socket.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Samsung makes those cool smart turrets they put on the border with Kim, maybe they uploaded the firmware to all their other products in a factory mistake

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

do u know jenny posted:

The new MacBooks have 0 (zero) regular USB ports. So you literally can't plug your iPhone into your $4,000 MacBook Pro lol.

surely theres a cord i can buy for 49.99 that lets me

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

do u know jenny posted:

already caused a person a broken jaw lol

No reason to doubt this story at all!

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Fame Douglas posted:

No reason to doubt this story at all!

there literally isnt a reason to doubt it

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EVIL NOONER posted:

there literally isnt a reason to doubt it

Nah, there is.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Fame Douglas posted:

Nah, there is.

Yeah I'm sure Samsung recalled 3 million washers for no reason

On the plus side I get to replace my one-year-old washer

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
recalling millions of washers gotta be a PITA

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EVIL NOONER posted:

Yeah I'm sure Samsung recalled 3 million washers for no reason

On the plus side I get to replace my one-year-old washer

Samsung recalling washers != this person's story being true

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
is the average cost of settlement less than the cost of a recall?

then we don't do one

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Fame Douglas posted:

Samsung recalling washers != this person's story being true

Why are you so eager to doubt that story

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Its like hey, maybe we should just start dropping phones and washing machines on the muslims???

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

do u know jenny posted:

250 pound appliances :psyduck:

You've never moved a washing machine, have you

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

do u know jenny posted:

But do you really NEED an USB port? I bet there are lots of ways how you can manage without. :)

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
drat now i want a p'zone but the hut is like a 15+ min drive.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EVIL NOONER posted:

Why are you so eager to doubt that story

Because someone is claiming they had their jaw broken by a loving washing machine.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

But do you really NEED an USB port? I bet there are lots of ways how you can manage without. :)

We didn't have USB ports back in the 90's. We managed to survive.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

Because someone is claiming they had their jaw broken by a loving washing machine.

It's not so hard to believe it could happen, but it is hard to believe it was the washing machine's fault. Possible? Sure.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I just realized Samsung Vs Apple is exactly like the US election: We have a choice between something that has lost functionality, hates you, and ultimately only appeases its corporate overlords, or something that has a chance of exploding violently and killing you on a wish that it can do everything the other thing can't.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

I just realized Samsung Vs Apple is exactly like the US election: We have a choice between something that has lost functionality, hates you, and ultimately only appeases its corporate overlords, or something that has a chance of exploding violently and killing you on a wish that it can do everything the other thing can't.

i want the candidate i can still plug ear buds into

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
For the amount of money Samsung lost with the Note 7, one could fund quite a bit of R&D towards actually producing one of those crazy future battery concepts that have made headlines.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

Either the giant corporation didn't investigate the lady's story before throwing hundreds of millions of dollars and their good name in the trash, or you are too stupid to post in GBS.

Well, golly. This is a puzzler.

What's your take? The washing machine exploded, and then, completely unrelated, your daddy came to her house, and he'd been drinking and he hit mommy in the face oh god daddy nooo!!! :emo:

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ork of Fiction posted:

Either the giant corporation didn't investigate the lady's story before throwing hundreds of millions of dollars and their good name in the trash, or you are too stupid to post in GBS.

Well, golly. This is a puzzler.

What's your take? The washing machine exploded, and then, completely unrelated, your daddy came to her house, and he'd been drinking and he hit mommy in the face oh god daddy nooo!!! :emo:

How are these two things related? The washing machines obviously are faulty, that doesn't mean I have to believe very loving sob story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Fame Douglas posted:

How are these two things related? The washing machines obviously are faulty, that doesn't mean I have to believe very loving sob story.

i literally cant imagine what it must be like to be as simple as you holy poo poo

• Locked thread