Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Not many people use it but it's got a lot of stuff for cheap and with no DRM unlike steam. Finally got the Witcher xpacs and The Witness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Freedom Fighters???

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

and with no DRM unlike steam

ugh yeah gently caress that poo poo. gamer revolution!!!

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS
More like Bad Old Games Fail Sale.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the Witcher is very good,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was gonna make a thread for it but PSN is also having a sick sale at the moment for the 10th anniversary of PSN. Rogue Galaxy and Siren (PS2) is 5 bucks each and I'm gonna buy them for a rainy day. If you have a PS3 there's a butt load of good PS1/2/3 games for 2 or 3 bucks a piece.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i bought F.E.A.R. from the gog sale this year because the steam version is censored in germany

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I was gonna make a thread for it but PSN is also having a sick sale at the moment for the 10th anniversary of PSN. Rogue Galaxy and Siren (PS2) is 5 bucks each and I'm gonna buy them for a rainy day. If you have a PS3 there's a butt load of good PS1/2/3 games for 2 or 3 bucks a piece.

Oh poo poo!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

unpronounceable posted:

I'm interested in Broken Age, but that's about it.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

In Training posted:

katamari damacy for ps3 is 3.50 (I bought it last night for 10 lol)

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Apotheon looks neat.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Apotheon looks neat.

it wos a ps+ game awhile back and ya it looks good in motion. plays well enough too, but nothing super special

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never finished it lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also picked up Wild Arms 3 because it was 4 dollars and it's always good to have more JRPGs on hand

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Apotheon looks neat.

it's REALLY clunky/janky to play. feels very 'unpolished', both in terms of basic movement/combat and in progression. it's sort of interesting and probably worth $3.79 but i'd keep your expectations very low

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

In Training posted:

I also picked up Wild Arms 3 because it was 4 dollars and it's always good to have more JRPGs on hand

Wild Arms 3 is awesome. I played it back in around 2004. I bought Wild Arms 4 soon after, but I never got around to playing it.

As for the GOG sale, I ended up buying Darkest Hour, Transistor, and Pacific General. I also got Expeditions: Conquistador and Dex for free. I wonder if I'll ever actually play them.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pretty much had everything I already wanted from gog.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.gog.com/game/d_the_game D for 2 bucks is a no brainer if you love strange games.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

How long is this going to go for

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

nice, do a thread I wouldn't have checked otherwise. Bloodborne is $25 with expansion so if you somehow have a PS4 and no bloodborne time to get it

I'm gonna get Metal Slug Anthology for $10 and Ape Escape 2 for $6 and remind myself of a time when trump was not president

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ratzinc posted:

More like Bad Old Games Fail Sale.

stfu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to buy stardew valley. well, maybe.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna pick up the Bloodborne DLC since I still haven't played it yet

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Nov 9, 2016

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to buy stardew valley. well, maybe.

Sam ehere lyle

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what's the good software to use DS4 on pc again? I still haven't played Titan Souls. Figured i'd ask here with the S.D. namedrop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what's the good software to use DS4 on pc again? I still haven't played Titan Souls. Figured i'd ask here with the S.D. namedrop

ds4windows is the program but steam added some kind of native ds4 support and i don't need it for a lot of games anymore [with steam overlay dunno about stuff direct from gog u probably still need it]. works great for emulators and crap tho :thumbsup:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I use InputMapper but recently I've been getting random disconnects after a hour or so.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

ugh yeah gently caress that poo poo. gamer revolution!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I use InputMapper but recently I've been getting random disconnects after a hour or so.

i have never had a problem with ds4windows and it supports wireless too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ds4windows

• Locked thread