Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like how wyoming didnt wait for any votes and said gently caress it, TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

i know this is a question that nobody will know the answer to but why do the high new england states have counties that are the size of my back yard and only have like 7 fuckers vote, total
the same reason the breadbasket states have counties the size of entire new england states with like 7 voters?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
lmao holy poo poo he could really win this

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

This could be a real downer day at work tomorrow...

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ape Fist posted:

lmao holy poo poo he could really win this
well, trump supporters really believe trump is a great man (and know nothing about him) but people who were gonna vote hillary were split between wanting to vote the not-donald option and not giving a poo poo at all

and the road to a president camacho marches on

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

This could be a real downer day at work tomorrow...

I want to be clear, I'm refering to my job at the dick sucking factory here.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
It's happening. Embrace it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theres still the entire west coast

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

That's cute if you think Trump will win. Now that the fly over, retard valley states poked in their votes; the rest will swing blue. Then we all burn either way.

Cheers!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Sure is a lot closer than it should be. Way to coronate a winner you loving dolts.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Professor of Cats posted:

That's cute if you think Trump will win. Now that the fly over, retard valley states poked in their votes; the rest will swing blue. Then we all burn either way.

Cheers!

This is the truth, listen to this boyo the Professor of Cats, he's a cool cat.

LOVE,
VITALIS

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oh cool you got the gig. I'll let mom know her reference helped out.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

if you wait for automation to put you out of a job you will never find work again

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I am ready for a visionary businessman to herald a future of prosperity. I am ready for a president who will truly reach across the aisle and work with both parties. I am ready to make America great again.

I am ready for

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
at the moment it does look like trump really might win
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

so far all the red states in that prediction have maintained redness but if even just michigan and florida go red as they appear to be doing then that will be 45 less for hillary and 45 more for trump. the totals would be clinton: 257, trump: 280

florida better start going blue or theyre gonna gently caress the country yet again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:siren: IT IS OVER TRUMP WON :siren:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

gary oldmans diary posted:

:siren: IT IS OVER TRUMP WON :siren:

It's happening. :twisted:

Soon my savior President Trump will rule the world.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Burn it all down.

Aside from demonstrating the sheer racism and idiocy of my fellow Americans, at least I can this is the right step in the quest to end capitalism.

Americans are literally burning it all down by electing Trump.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ein volk, ein reich, ein real estate magnate

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Now it's just Hillary's concession speech.

And her statement at sentencing.

DNC should have had a primary, and ran a candidate, imho.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
oh pardon me im sorry about your confusion madam delegate. it wasnt your hand the president was reaching for

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I wanted Trump to win but this is unbelievable to me. Fox calling a lead in PA and MI. I was sure Clinton would clean up.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

he has the best words

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

well, trump supporters really believe trump is a great man (and know nothing about him) but people who were gonna vote hillary were split between wanting to vote the not-donald option and not giving a poo poo at all

I had some family fall to the dark side and tried to spend most of tonight explaining he wasn't the hero they thought he was; they literally did not care about all of the facts, because Trump's on board with their racist worldview.

I mean I'm not too torn up by this only because an immediate sledgehammer is a better way to kill American politics than 8 more years of decay

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Thanks for your support, LP0 ON FIRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

54 40 or gently caress posted:

It's like in the Simpsons where sideshow bob talks about how Springfield secretly wants a republican to rule them like a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CZExnn8MI

except for without whatever that is on the last five seconds holy gently caress.

• Locked thread