Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Sheep-Goats posted:

Do your kids have assworm now kob?

Ja. my kids are going around raking leaves and making money and contracting parasites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

we are the Funyuns posted:

Vampire pinworm tale

:cry:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

Nefarious: poo poo particles, meh. Now worms??? That's where I draw the line! :colbert:

mods change this guy's name to "poo poo particles"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

we are the Funyuns posted:

My dirty, retarded nephew had pinworms (and also was taught by his mom's retarded family to poo poo standing up on the toilet seat) brought them to our house and after either handling his skidmarked underwear or cleaning the toilet and/or floor after he poo poo everywhere, my wife who was pregnant at the time got them and couldn't take any of the medication to get rid of them.

How do you get rid of them in that case? The doctor recommended an old home remedy which was to shove garlic cloves up the rear end for a couple of months. It worked, but took longer than the medicine would have taken had she been able to take it.

That's my story about pinworms.

Before we had deworming medicine the Rx for pinworms was to drink two or three cups of regular cooking oil. This gives you unimaginable diarrhea and flushes them out with a little luck. That and washing out the pooty hole in the morning. Repeat every so often until they're gone.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Ja. my kids are going around raking leaves and making money and contracting parasites.

I thought that might be the case.

It's usually adviseable to put everyone in the house on RidX at once but I'm sure you know that already.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I remember this chick in high school saying she got ringworm from somebody on the wrestling team and I thought it was some sort of rear end worm they passed around by checking each other's oil and I thought it was really gross to tell everybody that

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I had them once but I took a pill and they went away very quickly

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
You haven't lived til you've had little poo buddies wriggling in your bhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

Before we had deworming medicine the Rx for pinworms was to drink two or three cups of regular cooking oil. This gives you unimaginable diarrhea and flushes them out with a little luck. That and washing out the pooty hole in the morning. Repeat every so often until they're gone.

2-3 cups of vegetable oil is a god awful lot of vegetable oil to drink

• Locked thread