Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Pinworm infection is an extremely common infection in which tiny worms infest the intestines and lay eggs around the anus.

Although this is a highly sensitive topic, thanks to the anonymity of the internet you can feel free to talk about your pinworm experiences here. I've never had them myself. :barf:

A general question would be do you drag your butt on the carpet like a dog does when they have worms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
My wife's friend's kid had pinworms and I banned him from our house.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Pinworms are bad, they make you feel bad.

I never dragged my butt across the carpet, but I certainly felt like that would have helped.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
isn t ringworm a better name?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Speleothing posted:

Pinworms are bad, they make you feel bad.

I never dragged my butt across the carpet, but I certainly felt like that would have helped.

How did you get rid of them? Or are they there for life?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Blast of Confetti posted:

isn t ringworm a better name?

I think it was already taken???

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I had pinworms as a teen but they disappeared on their own because I apparently don't rub my rear end in a top hat and then suck on my fingers in my sleep

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

KomodoWagon posted:

I had pinworms as a teen but they disappeared on their own because I apparently don't rub my rear end in a top hat and then suck on my fingers in my sleep

Thread's gettin real now!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Fun fact: worms reproduce by 69ing. :mmmsmug:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
There's this nasty tasting goop called Pin-X that is supposed to kill them. Pretty sure it works because they would go away until my dumb roommate went back to his parents' house and played with that drat infested dog again. Then the buttworms would be back.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib
One time I thought I had them cause my rear end was so itchy but it turns out I just didn't wipe properly after eating a bunch of jalepenos the night before

Shame Wagon
Nov 12, 2016

Speleothing posted:

There's this nasty tasting goop called Pin-X that is supposed to kill them. Pretty sure it works because they would go away until my dumb roommate went back to his parents' house and played with that drat infested dog again. Then the buttworms would be back.

Not sure why you would go for nasty goop when the most common form of deworming medication is a tasty chocolate square. I had to deal with them frequently because I worked in a filthy poverty nursing home as a teenager, and also because of my nervous habit that is kind of like thumb sucking but slightly more....rectal.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Shame Wagon posted:

Not sure why you would go for nasty goop when the most common form of deworming medication is a tasty chocolate square. I had to deal with them frequently because I worked in a filthy poverty nursing home as a teenager, and also because of my nervous habit that is kind of like thumb sucking but slightly more....rectal.

Lol. You're back with a vengeance!

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

When dogs get worms they get skinny. Would I, too, get skinny if I got worms? I guess only one way to find out!

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I'll try out to find out and report back to this thread. Thanks for putting the seeds of this idea in my brain OP!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Speleothing posted:

white folk always letting dogs lick them all up in they mouths. nasty af

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

When dogs get worms they get skinny. Would I, too, get skinny if I got worms? I guess only one way to find out!

yes, tapeworms

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
I had them as a child. My bottom itched. Then I took medicine and they stopped. The End.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can get pyrantel pamoate at pet stores and just eat the appropriate dosage yourself without having to see a doctor*.

*Don't do this, even though it works fine**

** don;t!!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Pinworms? Eh.

I want to hear from goons who had lice.

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

Thanks for putting the seeds of this idea in my bum OP!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

You can get pyrantel pamoate at pet stores and just eat the appropriate dosage yourself without having to see a doctor*.

*Don't do this, even though it works fine**

** don;t!!

Don't or do??

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

good news, friend

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Shame Wagon posted:

... I had to deal with them frequently because I worked in a filthy poverty nursing home as a teenager, and also because of my nervous habit that is kind of like thumb sucking but slightly more....rectal.

You stick your thumb up your rear end and then suck your thumb?

To contribute: I'd rather pinworms than a big tapeworm, after reading one very nasty account. After this guy killed his tapeworm via a dose of worm medicine, he went for a poo poo. On finishing pooping, he discovered the end of a large dead tapeworm hanging out of his rear end, and though horrified, wrapped the worm in some toilet paper for a good grip, and literally pulled on it for five or ten minutes to extract all of the yard-long worm corpse.

Edit: Or how about this 6.2m [20 ft] job:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/china-giant-beef-tapeworm-measuring-6-2m-found-stomach-man-after-he-ate-raw-beef-1539517

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 13, 2016

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

BigBadSteve posted:

You stick your thumb up your rear end and then suck your thumb?

To contribute: I'd rather pinworms than a big tapeworm, after reading one very nasty account. After this guy killed his tapeworm via a dose of worm medicine, he went for a poo poo. On finishing pooping, he discovered the end of a large dead tapeworm hanging out of his rear end, and though horrified, wrapped the worm in some toilet paper for a good grip, and literally pulled on it for fiver or ten minutes to extract all of the yard-long worm corpse.

You just know there is a fetish site for this somewhere out there.

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

Flavahbeast posted:

good news, friend

I need this but on a poster.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Flavahbeast posted:

good news, friend

It had me at no diets and exercise but SEALED the deal with the no baths. Sweet

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It had me at no diets and exercise but SEALED the deal with the no baths. Sweet

yea I was about to say this is like the perfect goon weight loss solution

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
Pos my neg hole with your infestation IMO

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Blue Train posted:

yea I was about to say this is like the perfect goon weight loss solution

I think you'll find the perfect goon weight solution is eating nothing but tubs of lard.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

worms are part of healthy gut flora and having mostly eradicated intestinal worms contributes to allergy problems in the first world

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey op, it is your doctor. i am afraid you are completely infested with every kind of butt worm.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

stuff like that is why I don't eat rear end

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

stuff like that is why I don't eat rear end

Nefarious: poo poo particles, meh. Now worms??? That's where I draw the line! :colbert:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I hear you'll catch em bad if you travel to a third world country. I know somebody who did and it was excruciating. Took massive doses of Cipro to deal with it.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

King of Bees posted:

Pinworm infection is an extremely common infection in which tiny worms infest the intestines and lay eggs around the anus.

Although this is a highly sensitive topic, thanks to the anonymity of the internet you can feel free to talk about your pinworm experiences here. I've never had them myself. :barf:

A general question would be do you drag your butt on the carpet like a dog does when they have worms?

so when they hatch do they escape in your poo? crafty little devils

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
:barf:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol if you need an excuse to drag your crusty a-hole across one of the few remaining clean spots on your bedroom carpet

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Do your kids have assworm now kob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My dirty, retarded nephew had pinworms (and also was taught by his mom's retarded family to poo poo standing up on the toilet seat) brought them to our house and after either handling his skidmarked underwear or cleaning the toilet and/or floor after he poo poo everywhere, my wife who was pregnant at the time got them and couldn't take any of the medication to get rid of them.

How do you get rid of them in that case? The doctor recommended an old home remedy which was to shove garlic cloves up the rear end for a couple of months. It worked, but took longer than the medicine would have taken had she been able to take it.

That's my story about pinworms.

• Locked thread