Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Stupid clueless rear end in a top hat coming into here and trying to flame me. Get real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idgas poo poo mate about inline loading/ you know I browse for real, and don't let inconveniencies even bother me. i'm a 100% content kind of man. give me content on one tab or twelve. i'll suck your dick for real.. don't even doubt it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what I lack in clues I make up for in gobbies

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Smythe posted:

It doesnt load inline if you browse the forums thru https which is the default. You have to open it in another tab. gently caress off.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
works for me in awful.app, wont fix

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

echinopsis posted:

what I lack in clues I make up for in gobbies

lmao

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

mishaq posted:

nz/aus sockets aren't bad, they're fairly compact

the pins bend far too easily. especially now that they are insulated (thinner metal)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

~Coxy posted:

the pins bend far too easily. especially now that they are insulated (thinner metal)

NEMA combo of flat blades + round ground pin is definitely superior

NEMA is so good

• Locked thread