Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Parmesan Basil posted:

Intruder one more week please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Intruder posted:

Just saw the thing about how Greg Robinson brought his family out to watch him play and Jeff Fisher sat him at the last minute

lol

Inviting your family to watch you play must be some 7-and-9 bullshit.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Intruder posted:

Just saw the thing about how Greg Robinson brought his family out to watch him play and Jeff Fisher sat him at the last minute

lol

His family must be getting tired of his false starts by now

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DariusLikewise posted:

lol at the Rams and the 49ers just being a flatline

same for the cowboys but on top.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Tonight marks the start of the Packers stumbling backwards into the playoffs. Might as well order my 9-7 Division Champs shirt now

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

all-Rush mixtape posted:

IMHO, the NFL should only play on Thursdays when it's the season-kickoff game, Thanksgiving, and the Thursdays between Thanksgiving and Week 17. Realistically, the NFL could put 8 non-Sunday/Monday games (5 on Thursday and 3 on Saturday) on their network and still get away with it - it's the annual Titans/Jaguars shitfests in Week 8 that turn everyone off.
Dude, I loved seeing those Titans-Jaguars game. Clownball like that never gets televised, even when the NFC East is bad. The AFC South is on a different level.
Except now the Titans are maybe-kind-of-not-terrible, so there's no point anymore. Can we replace it with something like Rams-49ers?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Agholor officially listed as inactive tonight.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Carr dislocated his finger in two places, went to the locker room to get it put back into place, and came back in 2 drives later and ended up winning the game

Das my qb

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The Chargers have a soft end of season schedule and are looking at 9-7 if everything goes chalk.

Which wouldn't get them into the playoffs but would buy McCoy another year so it's the worst outcome

Honestly, I still really hope McCoy gets shitcanned at the end of the year.

That being said, knowing enough about how Dean Spanos operates and how much he prizes 'continuity', it's very likely a 7-9/8-8 outcome buys McCoy another year or two. They'll point to the usual excuses - 'they showed positive growth this season!' and 'if only we were healthy, we could compete for the division!', while ignoring that the coaching staff pissed away four of the first five games this season and that their refusal to draft offensive line has wasted most of Rivers' best seasons.

But poo poo, Tyrell Williams is exciting as hell to watch. I'd love seeing him and Keenan together for a year if the latter could stay healthy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

Honestly, I still really hope McCoy gets shitcanned at the end of the year.

That being said, knowing enough about how Dean Spanos operates and how much he prizes 'continuity', it's very likely a 7-9/8-8 outcome buys McCoy another year or two. They'll point to the usual excuses - 'they showed positive growth this season!' and 'if only we were healthy, we could compete for the division!', while ignoring that the coaching staff pissed away four of the first five games this season and that their refusal to draft offensive line has wasted most of Rivers' best seasons.

But poo poo, Tyrell Williams is exciting as hell to watch. I'd love seeing him and Keenan together for a year if the latter could stay healthy.
Tyrrell Williams is dumb as a brick and runs the wrong route like half the time.

Dontrelle Inman is better

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles starting RG Brandon Brooks out tonight due to an illness. Well, poo poo

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Tyrrell Williams is dumb as a brick and runs the wrong route like half the time.

Dontrelle Inman is better

Inman's a #4 WR at best who looks decent because Rivers makes most wideouts look a lot better than they are. He's slow as poo poo and barely gets separation. Williams isn't a terrific route runner, but he has way more upside than anybody aside for a healthy Keenan on the roster. Frankly the Chargers should be using him more like they used Floyd - who wasn't a very good route runner himself - than as a guy who runs quick inside routes anyway.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Carr dislocated his finger in two places, went to the locker room to get it put back into place, and came back in 2 drives later and ended up winning the game

Das my qb

carson palmer dislocated his index finger and now he sucks a year later and they never won anything

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I can't think of any other reasons why Carson palmer isn't playing well

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Huh? What? :confused:

https://twitter.com/_bigplayslay23/status/803395852555452416

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Put that man in the concussion protocol.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Inman's a #4 WR at best who looks decent because Rivers makes most wideouts look a lot better than they are. He's slow as poo poo and barely gets separation. Williams isn't a terrific route runner, but he has way more upside than anybody aside for a healthy Keenan on the roster. Frankly the Chargers should be using him more like they used Floyd - who wasn't a very good route runner himself - than as a guy who runs quick inside routes anyway.

Inman has much MUCH better hands than Williams, is a better route runner, and is way more reliable than anyone else who's healthy right now except maybe Hunter Henry. Yes, that includes Antonio Gates

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Tim Tebow: "[Bill Belichick] destroyed my dream.":laugh:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

I like that it was belichick and not the other teams who crushed his dreams

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bill made him turn down a $1 million endorsement deal and then cut him anyway hahahah

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
could not have happened to a more deserving person IMHO

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chinatown posted:

could not have happened to a more deserving person IMHO

Yeah gently caress that guy constantly being a stand up human being

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Amy Pole Her posted:

lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

blue squares posted:

Bill made him turn down a $1 million endorsement deal and then cut him anyway hahahah

The second time the Patriots ate his soul.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Tim Tebow is a genuinely disgusting fraud and a dire indictment of American Christianity. People liking him, even as a joke, makes me sick.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Not to denigrate any one suffering from mental illness, but Tim Tebow is loving retarded.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

At least he probably voted

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah on the other hand gently caress Tim Tebow

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

a neat cape posted:

Yeah on the other hand gently caress Tim Tebow

Pretty sure he's saving himself for marriage though.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

new thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Genital mutilation?