Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

:siren: PLAYOFF PICTURE :siren:

The Browns still have a shot!

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Nov 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/800924855738609664

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
If my math is correct the browns are eliminated...

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Hey I didn't see it mentioned in any of the other threads (missed the GDT so apologies) but hell even if it was these helmet designs are baller as gently caress

...except the Seahawks one which is easily the worst of the lot smdh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

zimbomonkey posted:

If my math is correct the browns are eliminated...
You're right. It's actually the Niners who still have a shot at the Wild Card.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Manoueverable posted:

Hey I didn't see it mentioned in any of the other threads (missed the GDT so apologies) but hell even if it was these helmet designs are baller as gently caress

holy poo poo yes please:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
GOT THE NFC RIGHT WHERE WE WANTCHA FUCKOS.

for real though the last Niners game may have broken my will. It was all Pats fans and they honored Eddie D and he gave a speech to dozens of people. The rain didn't help but holy poo poo.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Manoueverable posted:

The Bears one....the gently caress? Why is there a whale? Also the hell is going on with the Vikings? The Colts looks like a china pattern.

Otherwise amazing including the Seahawks but I'm the guy who loves color rush uniforms and thinks they should be normal.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The Colts looks like a china pattern.

Certainly explains Luck's brain this week

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Thursday was going to be so good but then the Colts had to gently caress it up. Oh well, still going to rule watching the Steelers flying circus offense pull off insane plays all game longPittsburgh step on their dick and inexplicably lose to the loving Colts.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

lol

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Manoueverable posted:

Shahid Khan should back up the Brinks truck to the guy who made the Jags one and make that official.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Manoueverable posted:

The Chargers one looks dumb as gently caress

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it looks sick, actually

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Broncos don't deserve the majesty of Three Bronco Moon

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Giants are going to lose to the Browns then win the Super Bowl.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Isn't this the first thanksgiving in something like 80 years where all teams are over .500?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
This is the most important Thanksgiving game Detroit has had in years so of course they're going to gently caress up.

NattyBo posted:

Isn't this the first thanksgiving in something like 80 years where all teams are over .500?

I saw the same thing, so maybe?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

NattyBo posted:

I was looking forward to all 3 games until Luck ended up in concussion protocol :-/

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Manoueverable posted:

These are generally awesome, there are a few inappropriate fish for some reason though. The Bills are a piranha for some reason.

On the other hand the Jags should pay the artist and switch to those helmets today.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

On the other hand the Jags should pay the artist and switch to those helmets today.

Bucs too

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

NattyBo posted:

The lions have been really bad forever, pretty much.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Ehud posted:

I was looking forward to all 3 games until Luck ended up in concussion protocol :-/

The last 2 Colts/Steelers have been shitfests.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Athanatos posted:

The last 2 Colts/Steelers have been shitfests.

I have enjoyed them thoroughly.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Nothing says 'Chicago Bears' like cyborg Moby Dick rising from depths of lake Michigan to gently caress your poo poo up.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
a thanksgiving week thread with no vince?

Qwijib0 fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Nov 22, 2016

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

If you can't watch the Lions game on Thursday, here's how it will go:

Nobody will do much of anything until the fourth quarter where the Trailing Lions will style all over the Vikings to make a dramatic come from behind victory to remain in first place.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
The Cowboys have only beaten 1 team with a record over .500 (Redskins).

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
No matter which way the Lions game goes I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of a heart attack in the middle of it.

Edit:

Manoueverable posted:

:krad:

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Nov 22, 2016

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NattyBo posted:

They've also only played two teams with a record over .500.

Also, three of the teams they beat would be over .500 if not for their losses to the Cowboys.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

weird Asian candy posted:

Who are they releasing to bring him up?

They don't have to release anyone for a few weeks; he's not practicing with the team yet.

NattyBo posted:

Oh poo poo they're frauds because they haven't played the Vikings yet and the Eagles lost to the Seahawks

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Hizawk posted:

If you can't watch the Lions game on Thursday, here's how it will go:

Nobody will do much of anything until the fourth quarter where the Trailing Lions will style all over the Vikings to make a dramatic come from behind victory to remain in first place.

This would be good, in my humble opinion. Death to Skoal forever, go Lions. The only bad things about the Lions success are Megatron not being there and that one insanely autistic Lions poster on here.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Washington tied the Bengals and the coach didn't know it was possible.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

fsif posted:

Also, three of the teams they beat would be over .500 if not for their losses to the Cowboys.

I know, I'm just being a little bitch about it because the same was said about the Skins last year (they beat a bunch of teams who would have been better than .500 if they hadn't lost to us).

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

swickles posted:

Washington tied the Bengals and the coach didn't know it was possible.

This is completely not true, his post game quote was that he didn't know HOW it happens.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions and Vikings played the exact same game in Week 11, with special teams touchdowns, pick-sixes and enough offense to win by a touchdown. Jim Caldwell and Mike Zimmer have identical records as head coach of their teams, though Caldwell leads the head-to-head 3-2. Detroit has won its last three Thanksgiving games, but Minnesota usually wins when it plays on Thanksgiving. Sam Bradford is a coward. Thanksgiving should be great.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

NattyBo posted:

I know, I'm just being a little bitch about it because the same was said about the Skins last year (they beat a bunch of teams who would have been better than .500 if they hadn't lost to us).

The Cowboys already have as many wins as Washington did all season last year. It's pretty apples-oranges here

The Cowboys have beaten a number of .500/sub-.500 teams that are decent (Steelers, Eagles, Ravens), and convincingly beaten several of the bad teams on their schedule (Browns, Packers, Bengals, Bears). Their only loss was by 1 point in the opening game of the season to a team that's 7-3. Comparatively this time last year, Washington had beaten the Saints (who had one of the worst defenses in history), the Rams, the Eagles, and the Bucs (teams that finished 27-37) and had lost to the Dolphins and Jets.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chichevache posted:

Thursday was going to be so good but then the Colts had to gently caress it up. Oh well, still going to rule watching the Steelers flying circus offense pull off insane plays all game longPittsburgh step on their dick and inexplicably lose to the loving Colts.

Lmao the Colts were going to get their poo poo pushed in no matter what, but yeah having Luck would have made it a bit more interesting.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
N: Dallas has become the 3rd team in NFL history with 8 straight games of over 400 yards total offense. The other two were the 2007 Patriots and the 2013 Denver Broncos.

V: Both of those teams lost the Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Who likes Lasers?

• Locked thread