Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The Stupids, obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
Dumb & Dumber. The hint is in the name.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

sector_corrector posted:

i thought this might be the best place to get recs
Do they have to be dumb assholes? Just entertaining assholes who can be clever but maybe make some dumb moves once in a while is more fun to me. The Usual Suspects, Bottle Rocket, Wolf of Wall Street, that kind of thing

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Dog Eat Dog is a Willem Dafoe / Nicholas Cage movie that came out recently where the main characters are dumb assholes that gently caress everything up.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

a bone to pick posted:

Dog Eat Dog is a Willem Dafoe / Nicholas Cage movie that came out recently where the main characters are dumb assholes that gently caress everything up.

If that's the criteria we're looking for has anyone said every Coen brothers movie yet?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Cabin Fever 2002

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Road House

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FishBulb posted:

If that's the criteria we're looking for has anyone said every Coen brothers movie yet?

By the time the thread is finished we'll have named them all.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Memories of murder is full of dumb assholes and its a stone cold classic

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Way of the Gun.

"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Thing

love it to death but Roger Ebert was right when he noted that the whole movie would've been over if they'd all just paired up at the beginning

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Guy Ritchie's crime flicks. I mean they're nothing deep, but I can watch Snatch or Lock Stock Etc any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Cabin Fever 2002

The remake is a shot for shot, line for line, remake so I nominate it too since the writer and director is also a dumb rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread