Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

So even in this reality, the world is run by a sub-human pussy grabber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Smythe posted:

Judging by my dangerously low IQ and revolting visage, there are some neanderthals alive to this very day. the insurgence is coming. you have been warned

The insurgence was on Election Day FYI. :smuggo: :smith:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there was at one time OP. there was a bunch of different humionoid species originally, and we loving killed them all dead. we didn't even need civilization to do it, humans took care of that poo poo early, we beat them with rocks and sticks

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Remember that one Scooby-Doo episode where there's an apeman terrorizing a film crew? Did you realize Scooby never actually said the word "apeman" in that episode? I think it's because he traditionally enunciated with an R-sound, so he would've been saying "rapeman" the whole time and Hanna-Barbara probably wouldn't have let that slide.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Look at the timestamps. Proof that the mods are up to no good.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Anderron Shi posted:

Look at the timestamps. Proof that the mods are up to no good.

Dude should use his time travel powers to win money at roulette or something IMO. Seems like a waste to me :sad:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Rutibex posted:

there was at one time OP. there was a bunch of different humionoid species originally, and we loving killed them all dead. we didn't even need civilization to do it, humans took care of that poo poo early, we beat them with rocks and sticks

loving Rutibex. The point of the thread is to theory craft on what current life would be like if they didn't lose. You also haven't described a reality in which giant intelligent insects are loving us up either.

I grade your post F for loving piece of poo poo Rutibex turd boy.

Enjoy more artwork from Alfred Kubin to jumpstart your idiot brain so you can conceive monsters strong enough to break into your moms basement, tear down all of your anime posters, and gently caress you up.

Giant monkey monster.

Humanoid vulture man.

loving otter giraffe.

This thing.

Earth golem thing that drags your stupid lovely rear end into the ground and rapes your corpse.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Vulture dudes would be scariest imo

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Dave_Indeed posted:

Welcome to fantasy land.

Imagine that Europe was totally inhabited by hairy, ape like monsters

You're thinking of Greece. It's just a country, man... not the whole of Europe.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Smythe posted:

Judging by my dangerously low IQ and revolting visage, there are some neanderthals alive to this very day. the insurgence is coming. you have been warned

Hey, ugly and dumb guy here, chiming in neanderthalerously.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Dave_Indeed posted:

This thing.

o poo poo its slenderwoman

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
In this world all of us white, yellow, black and jew get to be open and proud members of the master race and kill the lesser creatures to get more living space guilt free.
Sweet, sign me up for the *not* einzatsgruppen.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Baudolino posted:

In this world all of us white, yellow, black and jew get to be open and proud members of the master race and kill the lesser creatures to get more living space guilt free.
Sweet, sign me up for the *not* einzatsgruppen.

That's true.

But are you sure white people exist in this reality? Sounds like they got owned right out of Europe and they don't spawn any where else.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Gotta find a way to make the apemen and giant insects fight each other maybe build a big rear end bridge in the Gibraltar strait and put some really nice smelling honeyed meat in the middle then get them to hire us as mercenaries wow what a cash cow!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dave_Indeed posted:

That's true.

But are you sure white people exist in this reality? Sounds like they got owned right out of Europe and they don't spawn any where else.

No whites and unending genocidal holy war against nonhumans? Sounds like paradise to me

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
So basically Warhammer 40k on a global (rather than galactic) scale? Never ending wars between humans and filthy xenos horrors?

It would have to be some King Kong level poo poo to challenge our tech, though. Unless the apes reproduced like rabbits and were all 15 feet tall and the South American night terrors all had flight and were silent like owls, had razor sharp claws and lived underground during the day...

That sounds like a badass world to live in. We'd all get conscripted by age 10 and trained to fight. I'd imagine Starship Troopers (the movie) like propaganda and training. Learn the xenos' weaknesses and get sent en mass into huge killing fields on the beaches of Former Normandy and the watery graves that line the mouth of the now poisonous Amazon River.

What prevents us from nuking them from orbit? I guess the fallout would kill us too?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

loving Rutibex. The point of the thread is to theory craft on what current life would be like if they didn't lose. You also haven't described a reality in which giant intelligent insects are loving us up either.

I grade your post F for loving piece of poo poo Rutibex turd boy.

Enjoy more artwork from Alfred Kubin to jumpstart your idiot brain so you can conceive monsters strong enough to break into your moms basement, tear down all of your anime posters, and gently caress you up.

Giant monkey monster.

Humanoid vulture man.

loving otter giraffe.

This thing.

Earth golem thing that drags your stupid lovely rear end into the ground and rapes your corpse.

excellent voted 5

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

remember scary stories to tell in the dark

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i member

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Ranma Fan Art posted:

NO. NO I DONT

SHUT UP

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i used to work myself up so bad I couldn't sleep thinking about the one poem that's like o'leary was dead and o'whatever didn't know it

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
We must enslave or exterminate the non-human and ensure our survival and domination on this planet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Management posted:

We must enslave or exterminate the non-human and ensure our survival and domination on this planet

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Can I marry an apewoman

Do we have our wedding ceremony in human chapel or bog

Will apemen enjoy open bar

these are important world-building questions please answer quickly

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ChickenHeart posted:

Can I marry an apewoman

Do we have our wedding ceremony in human chapel or bog

Will apemen enjoy open bar

these are important world-building questions please answer quickly

Apemen enjoy a fermented slush of smashed berries and bog water which they call Grumblafk.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

ChickenHeart posted:

Can I marry an apewoman

You will be arrested as a traitor to humanity and spend the rest of your life on the front lines of the insectoid war.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Management posted:

You will be arrested as a traitor to humanity and spend the rest of your life on the front lines of the insectoid war.

Ape women have fat hairy ape asses that are caked in poo poo anyhow, this question is just ridiculous.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

The Management posted:

well yeah but will the marriage certificate still be legit as I'm being disemboweled by a suicide wave of MANtids

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
gonna get bugfucked by huge chitinous sex parts

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Dave_Indeed posted:

Ape women have fat hairy ape asses that are caked in poo poo anyhow, this question is just ridiculous.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about your mom, OP.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Dave_Indeed posted:

Imagine that Europe was totally inhabited by hairy, ape like monsters

heh, yeah 'imagine'

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

is the punchline to this thread that this is already happening and we should build a wall to protect ourselves from the "non humans" in south america?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Tuxedo Gin posted:

is the punchline to this thread that this is already happening and we should build a wall to protect ourselves from the "non humans" in south america?

I thought it was to encourage youths to wander through bogs in search of filth-encrusted ape-people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

ChickenHeart posted:

I thought it was to encourage youths to wander through bogs in search of filth-encrusted ape-people.

Bigfoot, yeti and the skunk ape are all real. This is a good goal.

• Locked thread