Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Jason Statham as Farmer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Imo Warcraft: The Movie paved the way for Diablo: The Movie. Chop chop Blizzard.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Thirsty Girl posted:

Event Horizon is a better Doom movie than Doom.
The Quest is a better Street Fighter movie than Street Fighter.
The Quick and the Dead is a better Red Dead Revolver movie than one by the same name.

Doom is about a badass warrior slaughtering demons by the hundreds and Event Horizon has nothing to do with that.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

Palpek posted:

Imo Warcraft: The Movie paved the way for Diablo: The Movie. Chop chop Blizzard.

I could see myself watching that, especially if the action is perfectly flashy and chunky like it is in D3.

Tenzarin posted:

I don't think I could even finish it.

I did. Ultimately it was really boring and had nothing what so ever to do with the games except a couple of names.
Shaggy as the evil vizier/prince/whatever and the Tree ninjas were kind of amusing on the other hand.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Dungeon siege(the video game) didn't even have a story.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

FedEx Mercury posted:

Doom is about a badass warrior slaughtering demons by the hundreds and Event Horizon has nothing to do with that.

I prefer when people say Event Horizon is a better Hellraiser in space movie than the one we got

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Tenzarin posted:

Dungeon siege(the video game) didn't even have a story.
I mean, it does, but it's so barebones that I prefer to go with Ross Scott's interpretation that you're a pissed-off farmer who's had it up to here with the Krug constantly razing their farm, so they grab a blunt object, start beating the snot out of every Krug in sight, and continue onward to push them further and further away from their farm, ideally recruiting seven more people along the way to form a Krug-smashing posse.

But even if Uwe Boll made the film about nothing more than eight farmers going postal on monsters with blunt objects and swords, with little justification beyond that, I have my doubts that he'd be able to pull it off successfully.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
p sure master of the flying guillotine is the best street figher movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkn8TFaySg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If movies that aren't about games but only tangentially related count in this thread, then The Mist is a good Half-Life movie, they're both based on the same short story even (The Mist by Esteban King)

• Locked thread