Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I had to send his biography to a mate in China because apparently China is pretty upset at ole Morrissey and doesn't sell his biography

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I've never heard of this guy.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Rasta_Al posted:

The last two Marr solo albums are a lot better than the last 3 or so Moz albums. World Peace Is None of Your Business had the worst Morrissey lyrics I've ever heard. Who rhymes "ah, but lonely" with "beefaroni"?

Moz, you lovable twat.

Yep, that may be the only bad Morrissey album. Not a bad 40 year run but still. So bad.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Rasta_Al posted:

I love Moz. Seen that twat in concert several times, he even insulted Whitney Houston about a week after she died talkin about how she was going to cover one of his songs or something, and then he was just all, "... but I guess THAT won't be happening." and then he snickered.

That's our Mozzer!

LOL I love Morrissey.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

His he refused to hand the manuscript of his autobiography over to penguin unless they published it under the penguin classics label.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

hip check please posted:

His he refused to hand the manuscript of his autobiography over to penguin unless they published it under the penguin classics label.

The Art of the Moz

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Tricky D posted:

I was going to post something sarcastic about bitching about tool fans in TYOOL, but then I realized that this is a thread about Morrissey.

everyone on sa is a 30 something nerd of course they listen to tool

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I saw Morrissey here in Atlanta and he was kind of surly and bitched about all the barbecue joints he saw on the way to the venue. I heard he scheduled an extra show to make up for being a dick that night. But honestly, it was still a good show and him being bitchy was just part of the fun.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

The Dregs posted:

I saw Morrissey here in Atlanta and he was kind of surly and bitched about all the barbecue joints he saw on the way to the venue. I heard he scheduled an extra show to make up for being a dick that night. But honestly, it was still a good show and him being bitchy was just part of the fun.

Lmao. I honestly think I'd be more disappointed if I went to a Morrissey show where he didn't whine about something. It's just part of the experience at this point.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Whorelord posted:

everyone on sa is a 30 something nerd of course they listen to tool

I mean I listened to Tool back in the day, but I haven't encountered the stereotypical obnoxious tool fan in probably ten years.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

my favorite sad gay 80s british music is better than your favorite sad gay 80s british music

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Bodyholes posted:

my favorite sad gay 80s british music is better than your favorite sad gay 80s british music

My next thread will be titled "Depeche Mode owns"

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

I spent my entire Southern Californian childhood wondering what it was with Mexicans and Morissey. I think I concluded I was imagining it, but it's a real phenomenon. Weird.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Cnut the Great posted:

Depeche Mode owns pretty hard.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

edit

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 8, 2016

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bodyholes posted:

i like shoegaze but i guess that's later

The_end
May 17, 2014
I want to throw McDonald's hamburgers at him while he performs.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hispanics love Morrissey

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Bodyholes posted:

The Cure > The Smiths

:clenches fists and glares through eyeliner:

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:

JnnyThndrs posted:

The Cure > The Smiths

:clenches fists and glares through eyeliner:

Let them settle this with a 100-yard dash.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Cnut the Great posted:

depeche mode is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal
I saw him live - an acoustic set - as I was dragged to it by my SO. Bucking the system, I went to the back of the auditorium, lay down on the floor and slept until it was over.

• Locked thread