Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
eat the cat?
of course!
no, but we're still friends if you do
meh
i will be outraged if you eat that cat
View Results

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

I don't think so al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Anyone have any wine suggestions to pair with some fresh rustic cat?

:jerry:

Senior Management

If that is the Кот-Баюн then you should be careful because it will eat you

:jerry:

social vegan

everything in the universe is a salad, soup, or cat

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vynar posted:

Franzia "Delicious Red" or a jar of moonshine

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Vynar posted:

"may i suggest crack?"
-rob ford

MrWillsauce

deep throat a lint roller afterwards, but yeah

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Maybe it's Shroedinger's cat.

Maybe you already did.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

Splatmaster posted:

Maybe you already did.

:0

Im Ready for DEATH

is the kitty been et

alnilam

you should eat a pair of headphones and some angsty music like Elliot Smith and Okkervil River so the kitten can listen and feel their empathy for its alienation as it wastes away its boring life stuck in your tum tum

FluffieDuckie

Splatmaster posted:

Maybe you already did.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

you should eat a pair of headphones and some angsty music like Elliot Smith and Okkervil River so the kitten can listen and feel their empathy for its alienation as it wastes away its boring life stuck in your tum tum

maybe not elliott smith, we don't want this to end badly. that's like sentencing the cat to nothing but music from omaha forever.

maybe like, the decemberists or something. you know, lighter.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

maybe not elliott smith, we don't want this to end badly. that's like sentencing the cat to nothing but music from omaha forever.

maybe like, the decemberists or something. you know, lighter.

I almost certain that the decemberists have a song about eating a kitten.

Sininu

You should post more pics so it can be made sure it is actually a cat

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

SinineSiil posted:

You should post more pics so it can be made sure it is actually a cat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
thing about cats are that they dont really contain that many nutrients compared to, say, a cow. even on a pound to pound comparison. you risk losing more nutrients and/or energy by just digesting it than you gain.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the trick of getting some "positive" food out of it, is basically to "pre-digest" it in a sense. depending on your environment, the quickest way would probably be to boil it into some kind of stew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

if sources of heat are scarce, i would however recomend putting that little kitten in water for a couple of days

• Locked thread