Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
eat the cat?
of course!
no, but we're still friends if you do
meh
i will be outraged if you eat that cat
View Results

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

got back to the crib from a night out and...oh drat...I'm totally out of food. :doh: But then I looked down and saw this lil guy purrrrin at my feat, and now here we are. So what do you think, should I eat this cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I think most people would probably eat the cat, but im not so sure.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i'd feed the cat lots of cat food until it's real fat, the fattest cat in the world, then eat it so you get more food

Piso Mojado

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i'd feed the cat lots of cat food until it's real fat, the fattest cat in the world, then eat it so you get more food

vanisher

That's a nice looking young cat. 5 stars

A little small, probably best not to eat it

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Molestationary Store

pls dun eat cat

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Piso Mojado posted:

got back to the crib from a night out and...oh drat...I'm totally out of food. :doh: But then I looked down and saw this lil guy purrrrin at my feat, and now here we are. So what do you think, should I eat this cat?

Cute cat.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

seems difficult

Piso Mojado

thank you, yes she is. her name is pepper, which is kind of ironic given the situation heh

Piso Mojado

only through great adversity, can one truly be victorious

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Piso Mojado posted:

her name is pepper

.. what

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Well, it is only fair that the cat have a fighting chance so you have to let it start eating you first.

Piso Mojado

lets be honest here. if im going to eat a cat, i'd be hard pressed to find a cat that would be easier to eat than this one. she just waddles around, tripping over herself. hell, right now she's all tangled up in yarn i left out.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Piso Mojado posted:

thank you, yes she is. her name is pepper, which is kind of ironic given the situation heh

spicy girl

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

Piso Mojado posted:

lets be honest here. if im going to eat a cat, i'd be hard pressed to find a cat that would be easier to eat than this one. she just waddles around, tripping over herself. hell, right now she's all tangled up in yarn i left out.

She's trussing herself up for the roast.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Piso Mojado posted:

Trapped and ensnared her already. Not very sporting, old bean.

Chard

you would burn more Kcal processing & cooking that cutie pie than it contains. Just get some rollerdogs from corner shop

Mariana Horchata

no...but tell me what do you keep for cheeses in ur pantry? :arnie:

Piso Mojado

Wamdoodle posted:

Trapped and ensnared her already. Not very sporting, old bean.

look i didnt plan this. if i had that kind of foresight i would has just have bought some chips and salsa at the store. believe me, i wish that was the case, but its not and now im stuck at my house and the only thing to eat is this cat. fate is cruel.

Piso Mojado

Chard posted:

you would burn more Kcal processing & cooking that cutie pie than it contains. Just get some rollerdogs from corner shop

im going to eat it whole probably. can your recalibrate your kcal stats with that info and let me know?

Rushi

by Smythe
there is NO PROOF that if you eat that cat you WON'T gain it's powers

Rushi fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Dec 11, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Rushi posted:

there is NO PROOF that if you eat that can't you WON'T gain it's powers

BYOB superstar piso mojado is trapped in the yarn again

Senior Management

I mean you should probably not eat the cat. But to be fair the cat will probably eat you if you fall down the stairs or something.

:jerry:

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
look at how scrawny that cat is

you should let it eat you instead

Manifisto

I feel your pain op who hasn't been hungry enough that a purrito sounds p. delicious but I'm warning you it's just a big hairball waiting to happen. domino's seems to have like a zillion coupons, I refuse to believe you can't find one that will pay you to deliver you a pizza or something.

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

does nobody else just eat the animal whole and then later cough up a pellet of bones and hair? just me, I guess

social vegan

if u have to eat it first eat a small raft and then don't chew

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
no dont

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

controversial choice

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

if you eat the cat you won't have a free heater that sits on your lap during the cold winter months

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Ultra Spoot

Manifisto posted:

I feel your pain op who hasn't been hungry enough that a purrito sounds p. delicious but I'm warning you it's just a big hairball waiting to happen. domino's seems to have like a zillion coupons, I refuse to believe you can't find one that will pay you to deliver you a pizza or something.

Yeah plus you could just get a cat pizza from dominos, let them do all the work. Who doesn't enjoy a nice holiday catza at least once a year

Android Blues

i don't know if i'd recommend you eat that cat in particular, but you should definitely eat SOME cat, you're just skin and bones piso

FactsAreUseless

She'd probably appreciate it, but like, ask first.

Piso Mojado

social vegan

Piso Mojado

swaddling the kitten in a corn tortilla now. This is happening folks.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
didn't realise i was posting in byob: alf enabling station

~sig~

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
also didn't realise you were paleo

~sig~

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

free Trapt CD posted:

didn't realise i was posting in byob: alf enabling station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

What would your hero Alf do? He was from space and thus smarter than the earth humans.

:jerry:

• Locked thread