Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014

basic hitler posted:

i have never watched a fast and furious movie aside from about 30 minutes of tokyo drift. don't feel like i've missed anything. have i?

you have missed EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
fast and furious: blazin' rubber
the gang is back, and this time Snoop Dogg is along for a wild ride to steal paul walkers ashes and smoke them for the ultimate high

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
fast and furious redux
in the latest installment of the fast and furious franchise, vin diesel has acid reflux because he's 80 years old

stump collector
May 28, 2007
how about a fast and the furious cooking show?

tyrese is fuckin hongry brauhgh

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I'm waiting for the sequel where Vin Diesel and the Rock go on a magical quest to bring Paul Walker back to life so they can have happy car adventures again.

i do NOT like BBQ
Jun 2, 2008

Hal_2005 posted:

Fast Transforming and Fast Transformers: Transform Faster

In both movies the Fast & Furious crew join the Transformer universe in a 2-part Michael Bay epic. The epic showcase is that each car transforms into the likeness of each actor's face. The movie series climax involves a giant head of Vin Disel, Johnson and Statham taking on a supersized Gary Busey, on the moon in a drifting contest.

Tie-in's lead to a resurgence of 80's "made to market" movies that become the core of 2020-2030 pop culture. This in turn leads to a reboot of the franchise in 2050 when the children of millennials come of age. The children of millennials rage on internet comedy forums that their mass marketed childhood is being destroyed and the circle of "authentic ironic culture" starts anew.

What would Gary Busey transform into?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

i do NOT like BBQ posted:

What would Gary Busey transform into?

the truck from Duel

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Fat and Furious: An aging and diabetic Tyrese Gibson fights car manufacturers over seat belt size limits as he seeks one more shot at street racing glory in this courtroom drama. (R 2048)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Hal_2005 posted:

[...] Vin Disel, Johnson and Statham [...] climax on a supersized Gary Busey, on the moon in a drifting contest.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Dec 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
Fast and Curious
Fast and Curious 2: Greasy Lugnuts
Fast and Curious 3: Lubed and Throttled
These sexy spoofs of the famous Fast and Furious series deliver laughter and eroticism in equal parts. Shift into overdrive before you're rear-ended! (2024 Brent Everett, Jimmy Durano, Jason Statham)

• Locked thread