Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm Uma Thurman's feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm Uma Thurman's feet

What does Tarantino's jizz feel like

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hateful eight was poo poo nad had so many stupid plotholes.

inglorious is my favorite movie of all time

jackie brown, kill bills are great

the rest are decent

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

there's something about Tarantino that turns certain people into undergrad-quality movie analysts

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
No, don't you get it guys? Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and the Civil War's been over for like a decade! Racism is over, he announced smugly.

Hateful Eight owns.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
pulp fiction has been beaten to death and then exhumed and beaten again, which makes sense because its probably the most memorable one but it kind of ruins it if you've seen enough other various cultural references to piece together whats going to happen next

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I hate people who are huge Pulp Fiction fans or who quote Pulp Fiction even though I like the movie.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

english, motherfucker, do you speak it?!? lol xd

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
For five dollars, that better be one hell of a milkshake.

I like to take quotes and put my own spin and stink on them, thanks for reading!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

jeez, remember when a $5 shake was considered expensive? what the hell happened?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

SciFiDownBeat posted:

jeez, remember when a $5 shake was considered expensive? what the hell happened?

I dunno, 5 Guys had one and no on blinked.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It was inflation, actually

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Stuff costs more than it used to!!!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
When I was young a Snickers bar only cost a quarter.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I like how he put RICK Ross in Django

Fakest nga in the game

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

hateful 8 should not have had narration out of nowhere in the middle, that poo poo was just naked script spackle

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Hateful Eight was a really good sendup to The Thing but it wasn't as good as Django. I think Django is his best so far though.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

get that OUT of my face posted:

there's something about Tarantino that turns certain people into undergrad-quality movie analysts

Thank you. I just enjoy his movies, but then I grew up on what my dad and mom watched (violent action movies, cop/mafia dramas, war movies, etc). Seeing this cocky new director come along was a breath of fresh air at the time.

I'll take a flawed Tarantino over a dozen bland movies anytime. Also, the soundtracks are great - and who knew that Morricone and him would work so well? :swoon:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't think I've ever heard a bad Morricone score, but I suppose it's out there.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
What are some other "postmodern" filmmakers besides qt? maybe some nouvelle vague stuff? I like postmodern books but most qt movies are a but too incoherent and messy overall, even for a postmodern thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LSD Bunny
Jun 21, 2006

one morning i woke up in an alley~

discount cathouse posted:

What are some other "postmodern" filmmakers besides qt? maybe some nouvelle vague stuff? I like postmodern books but most qt movies are a but too incoherent and messy overall, even for a postmodern thing.

Weird comparison but he's really similar to Wes Anderson IMO, in that both filmmakers have only one style and do it very well, and how college freshman fawn over them

• Locked thread