Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

FactsAreUseless posted:

[desperately searching for a lyric by "The Parade Of Wolves - The Minstrels Of The Northlands" to express the concept of having plague boils]

Lost ye Olde fingat, I shall not tarry by my cometh back later, so helpeth me o'Lord.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 17, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

FactsAreUseless posted:

[Beowulf nervously hovering cursor over friend request from Grendel's mother]

*posts pics of Grendel's mother on SomethingPonceful*

*is immediately knighted*

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Lost ye Olde fingat, I shall not tarry by my cometh back later, so helpeth me o'Lord.

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

*posts pics of Grendel's mother on SomethingPonceful*

*is immediately knighted*

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
SomethingPonceful > Crappa Miscellania › Much Ado About Nothing > just imbibed an elixir of mercury and lead, will i become immortal?

One Weird Trick to Turn Lead Into Gold! Alchemists Hate It!

Copernicus banned by the Pope? A curse upon both your houses! I'd best readeth the Papal Republic thread to see what the Papists sayeth about this foul trick by the Devil.

e: The Anti-Christ was elected Pope, you say? drat that soiled sot. I hearest tell that Cardinal Exmarx is offering indulgences to payeth away our sins.

The loon! I sayeth Lord Lowtax ban them all to Hell, begone whence you came back to Beelzebub and his kin!

e2:

*in the style of Gregorian Chanting*

"im ga-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaaaay."

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 18, 2016

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Will you be awake in a fortnight, my lady? I can be there posthaste upon mine steed! ... My lady? ... Art thou still on, my lady?

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
SomethingPonceful > Crappa Miscellania › Much Ado About Nothing > I'm in an arranged marriage with my cousin and still can't get laid, please assist?

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 18, 2016

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Thou wouldst not believe what occurest next.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Will you be awake in a fortnight, my lady? I can be there posthaste upon mine steed! ... My lady? ... Art thou still on, my lady?

Thou hag!

FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless

Wilt thou change thy status to "in a relationship?"

But thou must!

FactsAreUseless

Sir Isaac Wemberly-Pemberton IV and ten other friends liked The Magna Carta in the last week.

FactsAreUseless

Hear ye! Hear ye! THIF fingle aftonifhing magick, brought to bear upon thif earth by An Goodmother, will bring about changef to every corner of the King'f landf the likef of which are heretofore unfeen. Why, I have even heard talef that the King'f adviforf themfelvef defpife her, and feek her deftruction! Purchafe mine broadfheet WITH GREAT HAFTE!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*reposts ThinePortal videos of public readings of Mirabilis liber*

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
The Gutenberg Press keeps posting all this fake news about this "Protestant" bullshit. That Martin Luther guy is playing with fire here!

36 Theses is a pretty long rap sheet, by the way. Maybe someone should perma this guy?

----------------

City of Glompton

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wilt thou change thy status to "in a relationship?"

But thou must!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Plebian Parasite

FactsAreUseless posted:

prithee respond

Plebian Parasite

heckin' tapestries of dang doggos

Plebian Parasite

alas, tis a mere tapestrie, and i cannot boopeth the snute.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Knowest not, ye liberals, the difference betwixt an handgonne and an arquebus?

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
The Mussulmen are at the doorstep of Europa! We must driveth back the foul Ottoman curs for the glory of God!

Maketh Constantinople Great Again 1453!

----------------

Slugnoid

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Slugnoid

To the one who hijacked my account.  Beware of the curse.  If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

social vegan

Slugnoid posted:

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Slugnoid posted:

To the one who hijacked my account.  Beware of the curse.  If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

lmbo

Teriyaki Koinku

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets?

But enough talk! Have at thee!

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Slugnoid posted:

Slugnoid posted:

Woah. Classic(al) ref.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Slugnoid posted:

Slugnoid posted:

KTKO*

*keaking thine kell off

Manifisto

forsooth fair lady, I sendeth via this private missive an engraving of mine codpiece, a wonder to behold

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

forsooth fair lady, I sendeth via this private missive an engraving of mine codpiece, a wonder to behold

Pray, be'est an amicable judge and render thine opinion fairly? A dozen unmarried lasses did view t yest'rday and gaveth me wond'rous remarks

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Good sir, surely you jest, for suchlike as you have sent me would be dwarfed by the merest flyspeck. In truth the thing hath no substance at all, being at best a vaporous apparition.

Manifisto

ods my bodkin! harkest thou not the ancient sooth concerning the superiority of that which groweth over that which showeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Good sir, surely you jest, for suchlike as you have sent me would be dwarfed by the merest flyspeck. In truth the thing hath no substance at all, being at best a vaporous apparition.

Hark! Call ye an healer for our friend, as young sir hath caught deeply a burn.

• Locked thread