Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

EX250 Type R posted:

whats the difference between a crypt keeper and a dungeon master?

About d50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

EX250 Type R posted:

whats the difference between a crypt keeper and a dungeon master?

The crryptkeeper is the custodian of the property. The Dungeon master is the executive in charge of the crypt. The crypt is currenly owned by Sony

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've heard of encryption, but to be entombed in a crypt?!?

this is a funny joke to tell people who you entomb in your crypt. or really you should tell them to tell it back to you, that would make much more sense

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Isaac posted:

The crryptkeeper is the custodian of the property. The Dungeon master is the executive in charge of the crypt. The crypt is currenly owned by Sony

So who is higher ranking? Like if some new hottie shows up, who gets dibs on taking her to bone town

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Isaac posted:

I have a position open in the Sactuary of the Neverwraith

do u have anything in the food service or driving/delivery areas, as this is where most of my professional experience is

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

nomadologique posted:

do u have anything in the food service or driving/delivery areas, as this is where most of my professional experience is

Yeah sure, I reckon this guy needs a meal *gestures to skeleton*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this gives 'what do you want on your tombstone' a whole new meaning

• Locked thread