Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I would tell a story about my work dnd group, but I fear that may reveal a bit much about me.

e:drat :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dave_Indeed posted:

The High Elven Seat from Obese Kingdoms of Summer Solctice Age Long has died and a new Elf King has been crowned! 2016 claims another victim!

Tension brews in the lands however, and mighty armies clash against one another for supremacy of the realms....

Just then, the mightiest warrior of the lands arrived.

Watch out for that vampire archer mighty warrior. She has a magic bow that still shoots even if you draw your bow like a loving idiot.

Hell yeah, we hosed that bitch up. Time go to boink my warrior princess wife rear end.

High Lord Chet thanks you for protecting the realms once again even if the High Elven Seat lard rear end politics won't let him be king even though he is the highest level in this dumb league.

i would have sex with allthese women

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

i would have sex with allthese women

Okay, so you need to roll your d20 then noob and then I'll tell you if you succeeded.

God.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Ben Smash posted:

Like, I know a bunch of people who got laid because of LARP and furthermore...

I'm sorry, but sometimes sex just isn't worth it. An associate of mine went to some Larp with a friend of hers, and apparently after hours it turned it to some sort of creepy nerd gang bang.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dave_Indeed posted:

Okay, so you need to roll your d20 then noob and then I'll tell you if you succeeded.

God.

i bounce the dice off the tip of my erection

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

Haha, lol. You did it bro!

You could probably hold the dice on the tip, pull the boner down, flex, then let go and flip the dice up really high too. I don't have any d20 but I bet that would work too.

After you perform this move you need to seal your legacy by saying, "Want to see something awesome?" then lighting a fart on fire.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trying to find some sweet drama / nerd rage LARP stories. They are well guarded secrets of the kingdoms though. Instead I offer you some cool comments pulled from the shadowy LARP underworld.

quote:

My experience with the American Larp, in Oklahoma, is one thing: Lots of Drama. Nerd-Rage. Too much Drama, in fact. the Oklahoma emphasis in LARP are usually on Medieval over fantasy and stick-jock over roleplay. … While a big battlefield of pure honest, honorable battle is just beyond incredible, I feel the need to bring to life ‘dungeons and dragons’ out on the battlefield a reality that would be so sweet.

quote:

Some folks think there is nothing sadder than seeing people in clubs wearing their larp kit. People walking around in-character like they have just stepped out of a Rocky Horror Picture Show is equally as bad. Kit or goth, don’t confuse the two is the saying. Not sure I completely agree but one thing is certain, pick your kit to match the IC setting!

and this thing

Ok bye, just coming up for air, diving back into this super rich and engaging system of loving bitches up and boinking sluts right in their smelly beaver boxes in the woods. brb with more stories.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A misanthrope posted:

Critical failure: the dice rip your cock asunder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Ben Smash posted:

Forums poster Numismancer aka the mittani used to larp

Don't worry now he pretends to be in the future CIA in a spaceship MMO. Ironically I'm sure.

• Locked thread