Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
shocked this pathetic thread is still around

op why you care what internet strangers think of you? do your own poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

gently caress tha haterz, op

just be yourself and jeopardize your family's security so you can smoke drugs

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
just blow weed smoke in your wife and kids faces until they love you again

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

rap music posted:

gently caress tha haterz, op

just be yourself and jeopardize your family's security so you can smoke drugs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

NObodiesGeek posted:

He loved to buy an 8th and then portion it into little 5 sacks and throw them about his room so when he decided to clean it up at some point he'd find the little sacks of weed and smoke them as rewards.

Could we use this as a means of getting the hopelessly addicted to do meaningful labor? Like "sort all the recyclables on this conveyor belt, amongst them is a soup can chock full o weed"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

scrubs season six posted:

Could we use this as a means of getting the hopelessly addicted to do meaningful labor? Like "sort all the recyclables on this conveyor belt, amongst them is a soup can chock full o weed"

holy poo poo this sounds like a wonderful idea that could work in trumps america

im gonna "employ" like 20 guys and put a day's worth of cash in one can on the conveyer belt, if you find it, you get paid!

lol there's no money

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
420 smoke drugs and miss your fam erry' day

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
reading this thread high is funny as poo poo thanks op

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
whoa trigger warning next time pls

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

med school head posted:

reading this thread high is funny as poo poo thanks op

Get help man

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

op: yo my wife used to smoke weed with me but now she changed gears and im trying to compromise but I think she's being unreasonable

games posters in gbs: loving disgusting drug addict...loving deadbeat dad...just pathetic. you need real help.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bitmap posted:

op: yo my wife used to smoke weed with me but now she changed gears and im trying to compromise but I think she's being unreasonable

games posters in gbs: loving disgusting drug addict...loving deadbeat dad...just pathetic. you need real help.

lol when your compromise is literally growing weed

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for the custom title guys. But I wish you would've used someone a little more Chinese/Cuban mixed.

Shampy fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 16, 2017

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
That's a poo poo title, op. Wish they had tried a little harder

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Wow this thread really is bad. Sorry gbs failed you op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

interwhat posted:

Wow this thread really is bad. Sorry gbs failed you op.

Ah it's ok, I kind of expected it.

• Locked thread