Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I shift back and forth on the toilet, sometimes do calf raises. About every 15 minutes i stand up and flush the toilet, stretch my arms a little and then sit back down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Luvcow posted:

I shift back and forth on the toilet, sometimes do calf raises. About every 15 minutes i stand up and flush the toilet, stretch my arms a little and then sit back down.

Sorry about your unelastic anus

Woden
May 6, 2006
Just have Siri dick take all my posts while in the gym pumping Ian.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I post from inside a rigid container.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
I drink a half-gallon of eggnog for lunch to keep my energy levels up

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I use dragon naturally speaking to post while I give out handies 2 at a time to random passers by.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Intermittent sobbing is a great ab workout

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I like to wrestle with inanimate objects irl and in my mind.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Suck my own dick

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i trick my mind into going to crossfit class almost every day by not trying hard so working out isn't a painful experience

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

1redflag posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

srs piece of journalism might from the Daily Dot: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailydot.relaymedia.com/amp/unclick/chronicles-of-reddick-vhs-meme

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Round is a shape

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

this is my postin rig

im from the future :pcgaming:

It would be great to have something like this that requir s you to generate the electricity to power the computer

The_end
May 17, 2014
Jack off five times a day. It keeps your cardio up.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I don't

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Tapeworms.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Constantly doing flips. front, back, no biggie

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
10 dick pushups per post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I keep a turd partially poking out of my anus that I expel and retract every few minutes for cardio. If you practice enough you can graduate to using a standing desk which impresses the gently caress out of the guys in marketing!

• Locked thread