Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
remember these lil guys ahaha

remember when everyone thought inflammation was mucus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

every time I say "I'm sick" and cough like a sick person I feel like everyone thinks I'm a liar when really, logic and therapy told me the truth: they just think I'm gross :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

weak wrists big dick posted:

They're good guys imo. Mucus lives matter. Those commercials are promoting genocide and discrimination

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

weak wrists big dick posted:

I remember him because he was on tv like an hour ago.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Dave_Indeed posted:

I remember him because he was on tv like an hour ago.

i haven't really watched cable television or ads in the past 6 years, sorry

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Neti Supremacy! Don't overdo it though, Dave indeed, you'll wipe out your precious schnoz flora

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Neti Supremacy! Don't overdo it though, Dave indeed, you'll wipe out your precious schnoz flora

I typically rock the tussin/guaifenesen and tylenol combo for actual colds. My neti pot only comes into play when my colds winding down and the water can actually get through my nose to the other side instead of just dumping it's salty load down the back of my throat and making me barf in the sink.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

God damnit, I wasn't sick when until you created this thread. This is all your fault, Dave_Indeed!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Mine got worse. Messed up my throat and kept me home today. Still not done with breakfast and don't feel like eating.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I gave blood yesterday, then walked home in the cold. Now I have sniffles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
I got a sinus pump that helps a lot and also I threw up earlier and some vomit got on the little flap that separates your nose hole from your mouth hole, the sinus pump blasted the vomit chunks straight out. didn't even have to do the fake hockaloogie most people gotta do.

• Locked thread