Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
you can't delete polls lmao
This poll is closed.
can't be done 4 57.14%
i don't have the option 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh poo poo I'm Finally gonna be able to play dragons dogma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I love that feeling when turning on a brand new built computer and everything works

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

extremely steampunk posted:

I love that feeling when turning on a brand new built computer and everything works

better than sex, I imagine

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Working computers turn me on.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my newish (last year) computer build went terribly. Two wonky power supplies in a row and the CPU shipped with bent pins lol. I built it myself and had no idea what I'd done wrong, I was so disappointed :(

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's weird seeing dark souls run well lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

frank.club posted:

it's weird seeing dark souls run well lol

I just built mine and I can't wait to play it but I seem to have developed a crippling WoW addiction again please send help

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played that pirate vanilla wow server for a month it was cool but I couldn't imagine being so many expansions behind in content.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's cool that theres a whole Vanilla-era WoW private server community, complete with rivalry and drama between various hosting sites. Blizzard would probably make a ton of money for a while off of Vanilla/TBC/Wrath servers, but IIRC there's some kind of ego reason they have for not doing that.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Update: I purchased Quake Live and EYE: Divine Cybermancy and I have not seen the outside world in two days

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

EYE is really cool so far. its sort of janky and I have no clue what im doing with most of the sub menu/hacking/character building stuff but im enjoying stumbling through it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd be down for some Quake whenever, i hop on randomly even though I'm awful at it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking forward to the day i play a bunch of imps in quake with 300 ping

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i'm a pc gamer at heart but thinkin about getting a switch for zelda and other nintendo games. advice please?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BBJoey posted:

i'm a pc gamer at heart but thinkin about getting a switch for zelda and other nintendo games. advice please?
do it son. Nintendo + PC is the combination of kings.

though I'm waiting for a Switch, I finally bought a Wii U a month or two ago and am in gaming nirvana.,

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BBJoey posted:

Buy a Wii U and get a bunch of amazing Nintendo stuff cheap, then buy a Switch when you get through those.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I'd be down for some Quake whenever, i hop on randomly even though I'm awful at it

im really bad at it but holy poo poo did i miss lightning fast deathmatch

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Idk what were supposed to do with that pic op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013
Reflex released out of early access on March 8. It's an arena fps that's very close to CPMA physics so if you ever played Quake you'll find it very familiar. There are a lot of people playing because of the launch, so if you've ever wanted to play an arena fps, now is the time.

This video is old but the gameplay is pretty much the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as9n-CCYDu8

And a race (movement map) compilation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEvDEwh7krA&t=186s

• Locked thread