Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Maduo posted:

I would totally play a game where you create your characters based on tarot readings, that sounds cool as hell

honestly sounds a little dangerous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Something Awful:
Chaotic Neutral

C-Spam: Chaotic Good

Debate and Discussion:
Lawful Neutral

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nebakenezzer posted:

:stoked:

I'd be down for an office run if the opportunity arose. I look forward to being the Nixon to Crazy Cloud's unkillable JFK

Also a typology I forgot: blood type

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

CSPAM will like it as the wikipedia article says it developed in opposition to ethnic stereotypes from Europe. It is apparently believed in Japan and Korea and is widely believed enough that a senor pol in the Abe (?) government having a scandal apologized and blamed his blood type for his misbehavior.

Type A
Best traits Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible and cautious.
Worst traits Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, obsessive and pessimistic.

Type B
Best traits Passionate, active, creative, animal loving, flexible, cheerful and optimistic.
Worst traits Irresponsible, forgetful, selfish, lazy, impatient, unreliable and "going own way".

Type AB
Best traits Cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable and intelligent.
Worst traits Critical, indecisive, unforgiving, two-faced, aloof and "split personality".

Type O
Best traits Confident, self-determined, ambitious, strong-willed, intuitive, agreeable, competitive and athletic.
Worst traits Self-centered, cold, aggressive, unpredictable, arrogant, envious and ruthless.

oooh another good one...i totally forgot about the japanese blood type obsession since i havent played SF2(T) since Clinton's first term and of course Mortal Kombat was made by americans who ofc could give a toss less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fXmuBJlk0Y

also that reminds me idk my own blood type and should prob ask... -noted

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Something Awful:
Chaotic Neutral

C-Spam: Chaotic Good

Debate and Discussion:
Lawful Neutral

:hai:

breaklaw posted:

MBTI is the only pseudo-science I believe in. How legit is the Aspie Test?

congrats on being a total normie i guess

tbh i wouldnt take it too seriously tho

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 05:20 on Feb 23, 2017

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Not a Step posted:

Obama is Lawful Neutral. He will compromise on literally anything.

Y'know there's nothing about lawful neutral that says 'compromise.' There were these dudes in planescape called Mercykillers because they literally wanted to kill the concept of mercy. They believed in strict, unbending interpretation of laws, and believed they could make injustice vanish if they doled out enough punishment. Those honkys were Lawful Neutral

Also I can't find Donald Trump's blood type online

On the basis of what I posted, dude is a...O?

Unfortunately blood type classification does not deal with the onset of dementia or other, pre-existing psychology problems

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

Nebakenezzer posted:

:stoked:

I'd be down for an office run if the opportunity arose. I look forward to being the Nixon to Crazy Cloud's unkillable JFK

Also a typology I forgot: blood type

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

CSPAM will like it as the wikipedia article says it developed in opposition to ethnic stereotypes from Europe. It is apparently believed in Japan and Korea and is widely believed enough that a senor pol in the Abe (?) government having a scandal apologized and blamed his blood type for his misbehavior.

Type A
Best traits Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible and cautious.
Worst traits Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense, obsessive and pessimistic.

Type B
Best traits Passionate, active, creative, animal loving, flexible, cheerful and optimistic.
Worst traits Irresponsible, forgetful, selfish, lazy, impatient, unreliable and "going own way".

Type AB
Best traits Cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable and intelligent.
Worst traits Critical, indecisive, unforgiving, two-faced, aloof and "split personality".

Type O
Best traits Confident, self-determined, ambitious, strong-willed, intuitive, agreeable, competitive and athletic.
Worst traits Self-centered, cold, aggressive, unpredictable, arrogant, envious and ruthless.

It would be kind of adorable seeing some confused Japanese person looking at cops gunning down black people and being all like "but they can't possibly know his blood type?" :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

Baloogan posted:

honestly sounds a little dangerous

btw your character's name is Belphegor. Also don't go out under the light of the new moon and you need to sacrifice a live goat to him once per fortnight.

• Locked thread