Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/EMlNEMOBAMA/status/944530763919261697

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

*Donk*

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

what did he hit him with

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Looked and sounded like a metal tool box.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Looked and sounded like a metal tool box.

bongos

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/xerexaos/status/944531665203822592

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lmao

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

the description makes it better.

quote:

A djembe or jembe (/ˈdʒɛmbeɪ/ JEM-bay; from Malinke jembe [dʲẽbe][1]) is a rope-tuned skin-covered goblet drum played with bare hands, originally from West Africa. According to the Bambara people in Mali, the name of the djembe comes from the saying "Anke djé, anke bé" which translates to "everyone gather together in peace" and defines the drum's purpose. In the Bambara language, "djé" is the verb for "gather" and "bé" translates as "peace."[2]

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
can you imagine singing kumbaya at the next drum circle after that?

ras trent lookin dildos making eye contact with you,

never knowing themselves,

never knowing if they'd dome a crackhead.

But you know.

Because you did.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/bobby/status/951162361628545029

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This seems relevant to your interests.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What the gently caress

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

false alarm. I am so confused and curious on what caused whoever to send out this alert message

Alarm guy: *reads onion article/breitbart news article about North Korea nuking Hawaii*

Alarm guy: DEAR GOD, I MUST WARN THE PEOPLE

*sends text*

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That was a very interesting 15 minutes before they said it was a mistake.

Was drinking my morning coffee, smoking weed, and reading the forums when I got that

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/952246857933221888

tyler fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 13, 2018

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

What the gently caress

People would loving lose their minds if that happened here holy poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

What the gently caress

i love that your priorities are to share this with us, since ya know, seeking shelter would be kind of a moot point

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

well someone has to.

Everyone would have been like "wow Hawaii got super quiet today" and we wouldn't find out about Hawaii until someone decided to do a welfare check on them only to find the entire island glassed over.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Cue the president tweeting about how at least their courts will shut the hell up now.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

i love that your priorities are to share this with us, since ya know, seeking shelter would be kind of a moot point

There’s nowhere to go.

I quickly moved to acceptance.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Where’s all the stories of like, awkward public sex, or masturbation or whatever? A whole state was told they had minutes to live an no one had a weird hookup with a stranger at the grocery? I’m disappointed in you hawaii.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Where’s all the stories of like, awkward public sex, or masturbation or whatever? A whole state was told they had minutes to live an no one had a weird hookup with a stranger at the grocery? I’m disappointed in you hawaii.

And beanie sadly crosses Hawaii off the list of places to live

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Today I went to the hardware store to buy some roll pins. The clerk told me that the total was 69 cents. I said "Nice." He didn't react at all.

Kids these days, I swear.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

being 3- is loving bullshit why didnt the nuikes launch today. this was supposed to be my day, just end it already

loving pussies

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

5th Element has aged beautifully and is still a fantastic movie through and through

CGI isn't up to 90s Starship Troopers quality but that's literally the only complaint I can find

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

5th Element has aged beautifully and is still a fantastic movie through and through

5th Element is definitely on my unwritten list of movies I rewatch on the regular. It's great.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It’s been maybe 10 years since I sat and watched it through and I appreciate it much more now. Forgot a lot of little details. With the blu Ray and surround it’s heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Ran my first double black diamond runs and then watched the saints lose:

I got the loving blues

• Locked thread